J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

If You were in an Island...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+9
Raven
The Shadow
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
MONI
akuma-chan
όтakù-ςhaN
K__I__R__A
N
13 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:50 pm

they really deserve it cuz not only them who suffer, the people around them & the precious ones
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Exactly.

Sooo, BACK TO THE ISLAND! (I will not let my precious thread be filtered with random discussions. Talk about the adventures)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:57 pm

do you have any other idea of this advanture & how it willmake everyone feel like they are really lost in some island...i'm waiting..
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Sure.

First, we have all been in one plane, then we all shattered in the air when the plane crashed in the middle of the sky.

So, every pair or group is Lost, and we're doing whatever we would be doing if we were Lost on an island.

You can start by telling us what happened to you, or do you have any suggestions on how we can make interesting?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 4:43 pm

1st when talked about the plane crashed it's like on purpose & you're the terorist who planed all this...

about my ideas... mmm

someone is stuck on the back of tha plane & if she fell, she will die cuz she will fall on the rolling FAN *akuma good for that part*
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 6:10 am

LOL, yup I'm the one who crashed the plane, but you don't get to know.

You mean when you're at the beach? LOL, poor Akuma, I can't help her because I'm too busy being happy.
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 6:45 am

akuma-chan كتب:
Razz
n3oooma i thought u will choose misaoooooo Shocked

but misao not with us at college study
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 6:48 am

N كتب:
DN, where are the rest of the answers?

!!

what did i forget ?? scratch
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 6:54 am

N كتب:
Me too Akuma, I thought she'd choose her.

DN, what are you talking about? You need to be with someone, everyone would choose you because you're the voice of rationality. But I wouldn't choose you because I want a partner in my adventures, which I know you don't like...

but u said someone with us in the club she is not with us at college bounce
yah i know why u dont choose me dont worry
any way i will be scard all the time and anoying
if it's ok i will take misao b/c she know how much i hate animal pale
but for Akuma she will hit my head and say " dont be coward block
for Neko she will jump around and she will bring animals and play with them
N u will go and play in the dark or any place to find new things
The Shadow will do that 2
thats why i said i will go alone lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 7:51 am

her answer is so dimplomatic....so N her excuse is so strong , you can't argue with her.... :] beside it's good to be alone when you're lost...
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 8:33 am

I want to be alone too, but I'd love to be with you on an island.

DN, what are you talking about? Of course you can choose Misao, she's in the club so choose her if you will.

You didn't tell us what you'll eat, believe me i'd love to stay with you at the beach but I need some action.
Perhaps I'll be able to change you... twinkle

Kira, I think I'd like to be with you (but not alone, lol) when we get chased by a boar or a bear.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 8:39 am

will you can stay with me.....& take the negative thoughts from you....... :] will... we can do yuga if we used to live in the island & we settled there...... but do you think we will find some weird things.... unusual things?
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 8:52 am

[quote="N"]I want to be alone too, but I'd love to be with you on an island.

DN, what are you talking about? Of course you can choose Misao, she's in the club so choose her if you will.

You didn't tell us what you'll eat, believe me i'd love to stay with you at the beach but I need some action.
Perhaps I'll be able to change you... twinkle
]

when u are tired of going around u can come and set with me and relax lol!
i will eat egg and fruit but i hate fish
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 8:53 am

i will listen to my ipod and i will dance drunken
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 8:57 am

ok, deal, then you are really the mother of this club!

Kira, what are you talking about? Yoga?
when i do yoga i'LL do it alone.

I'm talking about adventures like exploring the island and the VOOOLLLCAAANOOOO HAHAHAHA
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 9:01 am

N كتب:
ok, deal, then you are really the mother of this club!

I dont know why lol!
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 9:10 am

It's a great thing btw.

You'll cook at the beach and dance while we come!
LOL, JK, I'll make you come with me, at least to the abandoned hut in the middle of the jungle!!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 9:13 am

you know what's gonna scare me? seeing someone half naked who look just like tarzan & he didn't see a girl for like 20 years or somthing.......i don't wanna continue or even think about it
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 9:16 am

LOL
You keep on thinking on such maters now don't you?!?!?!

How about a group of barbarians, they come and kidnap you, me and Akuma (maybe someone else) will go and find you, since you're the only male here, that's why they took you.
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 9:21 am

N كتب:
It's a great thing btw.

You'll cook at the beach and dance while we come!
LOL, JK, I'll make you come with me, at least to the abandoned hut in the middle of the jungle!!

ok cheers
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 11:57 am

lol, you'll come with me there? GREAT!

OK, for this adventure, we have DN, Kira and me going. Let's see what that abandoned cabin has inside!
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 1:34 pm

N-chaaaaaaan when our traip will start ha lol!
i want 2 run and swim ...come on ppl banzai
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 1:50 pm

run & swim...i thought you will do more than just running & swimming?????
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 2:19 pm

yea but this is btw me and N-chaaaaaaaaaan
MUAHAHAHA
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 2:22 pm

lol i'm a boy remember? you can't do these stuff infront of me lool

If You were in an Island...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 4 من اصل 13انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: