J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

If You were in an Island...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+9
Raven
The Shadow
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
MONI
akuma-chan
όтakù-ςhaN
K__I__R__A
N
13 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:39 pm

naaaaa mikka hentaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii man knife behind back
at allllllllllll knife behind back

lol!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:42 pm

lol will then...since i didn't say anything private...

*peeking on akuma while she's swimming*...............................after a few second nose bleed aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *taking a tissue*
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:48 pm

i don't care am really
Razz
u r the one who his blood will finish hahaha
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:51 pm

loool are you kiddin...i bleed for hours & still excited....*screaming* akuma chan is kwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nose bleed nose bleed nose bleed

i won't look at you if someone else will swim XD
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:02 pm

thank god coz we alllll ganna swim i think scratch
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:13 pm

reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyy? nose bleed omg omg nose bleed ok now i'm bleeding for real....... *taking the swimming glasses & sank under the water* looooool even the nasty boys won't do that XD will i'm thankful that it's just a thought not for real... cuz i will be in a comma from the bleeding...after losing alot of blood
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:25 pm

yeah clearly & there is no help at alll:cutie 19:
so good bye brother byeb
kukuku
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:30 pm

*wake up again from the comma* omg akuma chan you look soooooooooooooooooooooo wooooooooow i wish if i'm in some private place [ O.O ] <<< that's my eyes after seeing akuma. woooooooooooohoooooooooo. are you the hottest girl or what? wooooow loooooooool it's good to be an an island onsen
relax XD
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Razz
ooo yeah island so great onsen
spl the beach side relax lov it
i miss jubail my room was infront of the beach god sob sic
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:58 pm

ohhhhhhh stop bringing back memories Sad always missing 5obar & jubail
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 7:27 pm

yeah maaaaaan Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 7:30 pm

see? even you cried....*give akuma a tissue*
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 1:25 am

Sad yeah man i need one
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 5:33 am

WHAT THE????

THIS IS an island for action, and by that I mean adventures and such. That's it, Kira, marry MISA or don't bother coming!!!!! If you do just one thing that pisses me off I'll pluck your eyes out and I'll hit you in the most hurtful place until you snap out of it. NO MORE HENTAI! Unless you find someone who's ok with it.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 9:58 am

MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA
cooooooooool that was coooooool N
spl ...
I'll hit you in the most hurtful place,until you snap out of it.

hahaha hahaha hahaha
XD man u r dead onsen
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 11:29 am

N كتب:
1. Choose one member from the club to go with you.
?

I will go alone b/c no one will choose me study

N كتب:
2. Choose 5 things to take with you from real life.

phone , ipod , psp , make up, mirror

N كتب:
3. Tell us what will you do, your character. (E.i. stay on the beach for fly overs, or be adventurous.....etc)

fly overs
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 11:35 am

N كتب:
WHAT THE????

THIS IS an island for action, and by that I mean adventures and such. That's it, Kira, marry MISA or don't bother coming!!!!! If you do just one thing that pisses me off I'll pluck your eyes out and I'll hit you in the most hurtful place until you snap out of it. NO MORE HENTAI! Unless you find someone who's ok with it.

heyyyy we're partners....*whisper to N's head* you can't do this infront of them... it's EMPARESING *whisper louder.
& if misa amane is for real. i won't waste time talking to you people... wohoho loool XD
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Razz
n3oooma i thought u will choose misaoooooo Shocked
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 2:49 pm

DN, where are the rest of the answers?

I can assure you Kira, I will NOT hesitate to kick you if you say anything that bothers me, or do anything for that matter, WAKKATTA?

I wish I could send you a Misa already, it seems you're so desperate. Thank Allah I'm a woman!!!
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Me too Akuma, I thought she'd choose her.

DN, what are you talking about? You need to be with someone, everyone would choose you because you're the voice of rationality. But I wouldn't choose you because I want a partner in my adventures, which I know you don't like...
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 2:57 pm

i don't want misa, neither a girl, nor a romance...so don't worry.. it won't happen again.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:05 pm

I'm glad to see you snapping out of it, Partner!

OKay, back to adventures!!
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:07 pm

c n3oooma even N-chan said the same thing scratch
and u kira be a man and do wt N says smoker
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:38 pm

i do what i think i should do.... for godsake stop smoking...

you know when i see a smoker in the real life i love to make him enjoy by grabing him & making him eat it so he can enjoy it for the last time... so what do think akuma?
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Who are you speaking to?

I'm glad you do that Kira, all smokers deserve this.

If You were in an Island...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 3 من اصل 13انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: