J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
If You were in an Island... Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... Voting_barIf You were in an Island... Vote_lcap 
Meesh
If You were in an Island... Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... Voting_barIf You were in an Island... Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

If You were in an Island...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+9
Raven
The Shadow
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
MONI
akuma-chan
όтakù-ςhaN
K__I__R__A
N
13 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

If You were in an Island... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 10:45 am

1. Choose one member from the club to go with you.

2. Choose 5 things to take with you from real life.

3. Tell us what will you do, your character. (E.i. stay on the beach for fly overs, or be adventurous.....etc)

4. What will you do to eat? (E.i. Hunt (HA!), eat fruits only, fish....etc)

5. Anything else?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 10:56 am

1. The Shadow (Because, she is responsible, dependable, ADVENTUROUS, most of you won't scout the jungle for adventuring reasons), my second choice will be Kira, but since he's..... Never mind (LOL)

2. *A sword
*The Holy Quran
*An appropriate outfit (aside from the one I'm wearing, I want some GOOD boots, and an outfit for adventuring reasons)
*A book about the survival on an island.
*A huge notebook with pencils for writing/drawing purposes

3. Obviously, I'll be adventurous, and I'll try to overcome my fear of bugs and some other things (ei: the monster!)

4. I'll try to hunt, eat whatever that lives in an island, and I'll learn all that by the book I chose.

5. I only want to be there for a month/ 6 months, then I want to go back, then I'd like to go back for the island. (Woho!)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 2:06 pm

i will choose taicho sama....she know some martial art lol & she can handle things

i will take a gun, cooking equipment, a tent, purhaps my mp3 player Razz. & my clothes...allllllllll of it

3. Tell us what will you do, your character. (E.i. stay on the beach for fly overs, or be adventurous.....etc)
will i will go inside the jungle to see what i can find...food, woods & things hat might help me to survive.

will i hope taich sama can cook:cutie5: i would like to taste her cooking *biting lips* ok i'm hungry now...lol

5. Anything else?
aaah sorry my partner but since it's an island & we're in some tropic island so it might be hot...i think i will be only wearing my T-shirt & a boxer... i'm not acting pervert, it's just the weather

thank you N chan for the topic
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Tell me, what would the martial arts skills help in a jungle??? I mean, if you mean athletic, then ok, but if you mean the actual moves, they won't help a bit in a jungle. If a boar (or in Lost's case: A polar bear) comes scampering right at you, a karate move will not help.

Choosing a gun is not wise, because the ammo will finish.
Also, the mp3 player, it's not wise because you'll run out of battery and there isn't a source of electricity.

What?! A boxer in the island! (Poor Taicho. No offence Kira.)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 3:41 pm

im dead mmm, you really good in the island things

ok i choosed her for the martial arts for the same reason you said & it will help with the bear too, trust me, even the bears got nuts <_< & the female bear...mm a honey will do the job
about the gun..ok you're right so i choose knife not a sword cuz it's heavey & i can make a weapons from the trees using the knife... megane mp3 player, don't worry it working on the sunlight power..

& heyyyyyyy why you said poor taicho.....? it's not my fault that the weather is hot, & i can move much easier with it....

mm why she said poor taicho...? huh
will mikka i don't know...it's finee......... i'm out. tell taicho to meet me in the plane...& don't let her forget the ticket like the last time <_<
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Well, you need to know that Taicho is a tempered person (No offense Taicho). (LOL, have you noticed I've been keen on turning down your answers?)

Dude, please, if you say you're gonna wear a short, then it's ok, but a boxer? (P O O R Taicho)

OK, I promise I'll tell her, wait, are we gonna be on the same plane?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 12:54 pm

no....but since you can contact her bingo
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Good, I want to be semi alone.

Or I want to meet you guys after a week or two.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:09 pm

lool that if we didn't lost & heyyyy are we gonna be in the same island? huh
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Yea sure why not, We'll be in the west region, and you in what ever you want, then we meet after one of our irrational adventures.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:35 pm

mmm.....thinking for a few seconds..STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE twinkle SWEEEEEEEEEET XD nothing nice more than this...
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:37 pm

What did you just say? I didn't get it sorry.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:49 pm

thank god you didn't.....you would kill me... im dead
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Ok, i won't bother trying to understand, I don't want to.

So, you were the ones who nearly got hit by my sword? (I mistook you for a bear)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:55 pm

shiii SWEEEEEEEEEEEET AHAHAHA *Blood come out of my mouth* i've been staped by a girl* sweet lol *pervert even in his last moments* sorry for the bad joke lonely
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:56 pm

I said nearly got hit. It's a bad joke truly.

Anyway, what's your story? Tell us what you encountered since we've crashed?
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:59 pm

I think i ll choose Akuma -chan

Quran - wepon - ipod - psp - novels - camera

Adventurouse of course, i wont spent my time doing nothing , i ll explor the island and take photos
swim and water surfing

HUNT ?? Give me a break ,, i stick to the fish and fruits
thank you very much

5. Anything else?

ummm i'll try to find N-chan and kira (if he is still alive ) and hang out , i bet it would be fun with ya
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Otaku: I SAID 5 THINGS! lol.

Take in mind you won't be in the mood to anything cheerful.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 2:34 pm

lol otaku san...i'll be alive inshallah Very Happy. don't worry.

*sneaking while otaku san swimming & take some photos* nose bleed kukuku lool XD

will about my story...i'm a guy who transferd with taicho from our collage here to stanford university in the US since we're both smart.. & i was kinda bad guy & hatable from everyone. not emention my pervert side <_<....then we went to the same plane, & here we are now..lost in some island
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Hmm, interesting story, I'm afraid I can't tell you mine, it's somehow confidential.... (Related to N.)
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 14, 2009 1:02 pm

N كتب:
Otaku: I SAID 5 THINGS! lol.

Take in mind you won't be in the mood to anything cheerful.

Lool u r eyes r sharp mashalla ,, u noticed * takes her list to choose what to take off *

lol!

Dont Worry Dear N-Chan

Everythinis under control ,, it will be amazing an advanture !! bingo
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 15, 2009 10:50 am

OMG....sure it will be neko-chan ..and than woody coz thay r great f we lost ...not in KSA <_<
_________

five things 2 take ...ammmmmm that will be
ok, Hellsing gun coz it won't finish kukuku
segadat al-sala'a
my books sure banzai
i will take alot of clothes coz i will change alot
coz i'm going 2 swim alll the time so i will need sure clothes hot
whole bag of chocolet & candy coz i will kill someone f i don't eat sweets knife behind back
that's it cowboy
_________
i will do every thing coz i don't like 2 sit alot like 2 move all a round the island ...i think neko tha same & woody cowboy
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 15, 2009 11:56 am

What? Why haven't anyone chosen me? I'm fun and I can handle things in an island!
LOL, I guess I'm better off alone

sic

Btw Akuma, you can create a sajjadah in the island, so you only wasted a slot.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 15, 2009 1:39 pm

oooo sorry i didn't say u ...that gomaaaaiiiiiiiin Embarassed
ur no,1 before neko-chan u nknow why coz u like herror thats clear in ur face spl yasterday ..was
sugoiiiiii banzai we should do this again

wallah i didn't know this c ...u r smart 2 am
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 15, 2009 2:52 pm

lol Akuma, I can assure you won't regret choosing me, I REALLY can assure you (seen too many LOST episodes, think i can survive.)

I wish we really crashed on an island........

If You were in an Island...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 13انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: