J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

If You were in an Island...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+9
Raven
The Shadow
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
MONI
akuma-chan
όтakù-ςhaN
K__I__R__A
N
13 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 15, 2009 3:09 pm

ok let's go i think we r the one who ready to the island Basketball
have ur study and i will breing my stuff ,,let's goooooooo Vrooom
i trust u girl cowboy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:59 am

Thank Akuma, I can assure you your trust is in its righteous place.

But you need to know that I really like scouting, but I am normal, meaning if I get faced by a huge bear weaponless, I would freeze.
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:43 am

^
^
^
^

LOooooooooooOL

* imagine N's Face at that moment *

well i guess blackshark will come from nowhere to save you 2 if that ever happend * so dont worry bingo

what kind of imagination i have ??
XD
MONI

MONI

عدد الرسائل : 70
العمر : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 7:30 am

1. Choose one member from the club to go with you.

mm... i think that all the members are there ..
twitching

2. Choose 5 things to take with you from real life.

Quran+
pencil+
notebook+
another pencil+
and another notebook
<<e7tya6 =P

3. Tell us what will you do, your character. (E.i. stay on the beach for fly overs, or be adventurous.....etc)

mm.. i'll stay on the beach & i'll go to the jungle & i'll do every thing i can do it ..

4. What will you do to eat? (E.i. Hunt (HA!), eat fruits only, fish....etc)

i think eatin fruits is easy than eat somthin else so i'll eat fruits ..

5. Anything else?

mmm... no nothin else .. tell me if u find me Very Happy
but if i have somethin else i'll be back ..
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 11:59 am

lool what kinda ideas you have people... congratulations....Very Happy
allowd me to say....................... YOU'RE ALLLLLLLL DEAD.

will i will change some of my tools Very Happy hehe

i will take ma2thoon with me...since we're gonna be lost(JUST INCASE) for 20 years or somthing..we need the life to keep rolling... & for godsake pick up some men like causin or somthing so incase that no one finds us we can build a a new nation & new country XD . sorry for the idea but somthing pops inside my mind, so i like to share it *he picked up his shoes &...* escape i'm out before i die between your hands
MONI

MONI

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 12:38 pm

mm.. WALLA IT'S NOT BAD KIRA ...
hahaha
BUT THE KIDS WILL NEED SCHOOLS AND THE SCHOOLS NEEDS TEACHERS ..
mm if that's really happen
i gonna be THE MANAGER OF THE SCHOOL megane & N WILL Be ThePhysics teacherwink
& akuma-chan FOR SPORTS socer mania
όтakù-ςhaN FOR READ STORIES twinkle
& ANYONE WANT 2 JOIN 2 MY SCHOOL ..GO TO MY OFFICE
UNDER THE APPLE TREE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JUNGLE
NEAR THE LARGEST LAKE OVER THE ISLAND
<< O6LB EL3LM WALAW FEE EL9EEN =Pp
MONI

MONI

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 12:49 pm

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I 4GET KIRA ...mmm...
& KIRA will be the bus driver kukuku

<<don't ask me 4m where i got the bus ...
scratch <<thinkin 4m where .. mm..

OK..
Maybe we got it 4m STATIONs in the island"like DHARMA"
LIKE WT HUGO FOUND IN LOST
huh
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 1:36 pm

hehehe lool bus driver? whyyyyyyyyyy? nooooooooo
i wanna be the biology teacher Wink ... but it's not fair if my son is one of the students & he gonna tell his mom that i failed him....& she gonna hunt me....my head is spining im dead
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 2:35 pm

First, let me tell you the new rule I created after rereading someone's certain posts in this thread.

The rule: Anyone with serious Hentai problems (e.i. Kira...etc) shall not step foot in the island without a wife/husband.

You see Kira, I do not trust you with Taicho, I mean she's strong, and if you think about doing anything you'll regret it, but I mean, to prevent any such misfortunes, you will not come to the island without YOUR WIFE!

Second, build your nation yourself. I'm outie, I have an island to scout. And about that shcool, Moni, I quit. I don't want to be a teacher, I'm going to be "The Man Behind The Curtain" (I'm sure you Losties know what I'm talking about.)

Hey Moni, you didn't say who would you take with you?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 2:46 pm

omg .. ok this is taking a serious curve...why am i always involved to the hentaii stuff.. even you partner....? my god....

& why can i marry someone from the island... anyone...? why do i have to marry our maid*if we have one, i think dad know about my pervert secret* lol that i don't love.? anyway i'm so dissapointed partner.... sic
now let me rap my word...
i am pervert, i'm chasing girls... i do sleep with the girls panties & the bras... you never trying to judge me girl... you don't know what the **** i've been through... i don't wanna be in the island with no one i'm outie sic . now tell this people somthing they don't know about me

ok lol, no more eminem's rap things Razz
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 2:52 pm

(LOOOL, The last battle in 8 Mile.)

Lol, Kira, you say that you are a Hentai, and you don't want us to call you one.... You need to reconsider.

If you find anyone in here who wants to marry you, go ahead i ain't stoppin you, but P O O R Taicho....

Hey, why don't you choose a male partner? I'm sure it's fun, and you don't have to worry about me saying anything.

But anyway Partner, I would love to have you in the island, but I noticed that you intend to do things that does provoke me (I've noticed you said so in many posts here.)...

I hope that does not trigger your anger, and it better not, because you are my partner, and we will face a lot of hate and criticism, so you need to be strong.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 2:58 pm

lool naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, a male partner? plzz tell me you're joking, i've become a partner with the male cimmunity my whole life... at least i wanna settle down in the end of my teenage life Razz beside it's ok i'm used to be hitted alot by the press & the media genrally...but spider man don't look for a favor... am i lossing my mind or what? my god my memory are make me look so confuse..& mixing things up make look crazy...i should shut up
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:01 pm

waaaaaw i'm soooooooo happy N-chan that u c kira as a hentaiiiiiiiiii person coooool am

gooooooooooo N u r great kick some a**...hahahahaha
MUAHAHAHA
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:10 pm

2555 if you just get near me like this clooose....i will pissed mode ................................ marry you & have some kids..like 10 minimum nose bleed & you will be a tired mom to take care of them hehehehe kukuku
akuma chaaaaaaaaaaaaan *jumping on akuma* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*akuma smacked me & i dissapeared in the sky* dark uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouch
why everyone rejecting me ??????????????? shiii
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:25 pm

wtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt NANI!!!!
wt th helllllllllll was that kiraaaaaaaaaaaa pissed mode pssied off

u hentaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u r soooooooo deaddddddddddd socer mania

coz u r ... twitching
sh**...man im dead
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:29 pm

AND THAT is exactly why you need to bring a wife, or be with a male partner. I do not trust you with anyone. Unless I'm around, I know ways to keep you behaving.

And don't you dare ask why is everyone rejecting you! You know very well you make yourself look like a monster.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:37 pm

LMFAO this is the funniest thing in this bog ever...look like a monster..lool & what are you gonna do N chan? i mean you can't lock me in a cage or somthing.. wakuwaku i'm a human..& this is just a......will i dont know how to describe it... will everybody scare from me...even akuma.. she called me **** escape . where is this perfect girl that won't say NO dark .. i'm dooomed. i'm like HAPPOSAI i can't live normally & my power will be lost if i don't have this.................... N chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan *jump again on N* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH *kicked away & dissapear in the sky* dark
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Not exactly a cage, you know very well there are better ways.

I can assure you there are ladies who'd want to marry you *tries not to laugh*
I mean, you don't expect me or Akuma to say yes because we know you, but there are other girls oblivious to your special condition. *BREAKS LAUGHING*

Listen, just marry any woman and come, I'm sure the island would be cooler if you were there.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:52 pm

kukuku yeah N u r sugoiiiiiiiiii
go a head go cheers

kira the hentaiiiiiiiiiiii MUAHAHAHA
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:58 pm

lol, I will stop laughing about him if he stops talking about it.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:21 pm

ahhh, will i know someone who will marry me... i hope huh ? beside.... i'll take revange....you will face the worse nightmare when you try to swim kukuku Twisted Evil

god this scene can't be missed nose bleed

& come onnn. if i turn back to that normal half gay boy there won't be an excited comment from you all like you're doing now am bad excuse haaa? lool
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:46 pm

u r nastyyyyyyyyyyy really kira pissed mode
wt was that just now NANI!!!!

aaaaaaaah NONONO

jerk lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:50 pm

lool she's scare affraid wooooooohoooooooooooooooooo hahaha my god my head start to imagine many things lol wohoho B36, C28.... nose bleed *smack his face* megane ok no more imaginations wakuwaku
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:04 pm

u twitching
wbl man
u r SHUT THE F*** UP shoot
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:36 pm

lol did i said somthing private Very Happy hehehe sorry... Razz XD

If You were in an Island...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 13انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: