J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

If You were in an Island...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+9
Raven
The Shadow
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
MONI
akuma-chan
όтakù-ςhaN
K__I__R__A
N
13 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 12:18 pm

sounds like a plan !
dude if you find a TV And an awesome DVD storage on the other end of the island
CALL ME!!!
lol
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

عدد الرسائل : 1135
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 12:35 pm

You have your cell with you?
http://infinite-lullaby.blogspot.com/
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 12:52 pm

no
but im sure one these useless ppl
*points at the croud of blonds next to her*
have
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 1:00 pm

I refuse to be stranded in an island with a bunch of blondes!!

Enty 3an 3ashra =p
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 3:10 pm

N كتب:
Akuma, let's make a team, like Team 7 in Naruto, but Team something else in our very little show, and the members would be me and you, and whoever else signs up, BUT only us the ones who don't like cute things and like adventures come with us!

What do you think?

oooooooo yea baby this is the real deal kukuku
i agrea let's do this girl.....as long there is nooooo pink color shiii

let's take an other adventure in the dark of night twinkle
like vampires sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wohoho
let's make our team KL team ..means kill team MUAHAHAHA
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Hey sign me up!!
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 5:27 am

dude its not our choise !
teh plan crached remember !!!!

DUDES !! i wanna sign up too!!
Hinata
Academy Student
Hinata

عدد الرسائل : 381
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 6:49 am

about me i will get hungry then i will eat my partner while he is sleepin kukuku
haaaaa haaaa
and now can u sing up toooooo wakuwaku
knife behind back
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 7:06 am

LMAO!
i think we'll needs N's aproval for the signing up

but first i think you should go answer the first 5 questions for this topic
Raven

Raven

عدد الرسائل : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Sign me up too cowboy
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 2:47 pm

meesh , shadow u r in but hinata leave ur word a side and welcome cowboy
and yea don't do like the hill have eyes coz that's nasty smoker
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 2:49 pm

raven welcome but be real fighter coz no one save no one twinkle
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 11:08 pm

lol YAY~! im IN!! W00T!!
Akuma-senpai , meesh LETS GO TORTURE some "cute" members!!
MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA~ MUAHAHAHA
Hinata
Academy Student
Hinata

عدد الرسائل : 381
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 27, 2009 6:08 am

huh
akuma chan
what r u talking about????

by hte way am a real fighter

cowboy
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 27, 2009 9:19 am

First, Meesh, mapping the island is my job, and I got it done anyway, so if you want it, just ask for it.

And if you need the secret places, the cool ones, and the mysterious ones, you need to get me a bar of chocolate to have it, (Although the basic one is free, since you're a close friend of mine.)
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 27, 2009 9:19 am

The Shadow: You want DVD and all the luxurious gadgets, you need to earn it, the island would give you what you want, but it demands sacrifices. A little hint: More very dangerous adventures, I mean like, facing the weird, yet to be discovered, very creepy looking, mysterious creature (there is more than one). You just listen to your inner voice, and you never know what you'll uncover.
N
Genin
N

Akuma: Never will I go willingly to an adventure with a "p**ky* person, guy or lady. I would force them to stay on the beach, and comfortably stay there.

Ok now, Team 815 (or would you like another number?): Akuma, N, Meesh, Shadow (who else? We have rules of regulation and stuff, you shouldn't be girly (i mean preppy girly).)
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 27, 2009 10:03 am

N كتب:
First, Meesh, mapping the island is my job, and I got it done anyway, so if you want it, just ask for it.

And if you need the secret places, the cool ones, and the mysterious ones, you need to get me a bar of chocolate to have it, (Although the basic one is free, since you're a close friend of mine.)

Thank you! push up

But you know me, I need my own version with notes on the side in a handwriting that I can only read...
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 27, 2009 10:07 am

You do realize, Meesh, that I may have a better understanding of this particular island. But anyhow, I'd like to see your map, just to understand your perspective, and your points of interest.

Go Team 815.
Raven

Raven

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 27, 2009 11:16 pm

I can fight its not a problem give me a weapon and I will fight XD
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 28, 2009 1:15 am

I'll lend it to ya.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 28, 2009 6:43 am

Raven, didn't you choose a weapon when you answered the questions? (I do'nt remember you saying anything about it.)

Meesh, ok I'm looking forward to it. But before you finish, I'm making a detour, don't worry I'll be back before you finish it, I have a ..thing.. to finish.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 28, 2009 7:05 am

N كتب:
Akuma: Never will I go willingly to an adventure with a "p**ky* person, guy or lady. I would force them to stay on the beach, and comfortably stay there.

Ok now, Team 815 (or would you like another number?): Akuma, N, Meesh, Shadow (who else? We have rules of regulation and stuff, you shouldn't be girly (i mean preppy girly).)

heheheheh hahaha as u want it's ur island N
and bout the name it's goood cowboy

come on where is the gang Suspect
Raven

Raven

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 28, 2009 8:10 am

Oh yeah I did a staff XD
lol!
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 7 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 28, 2009 2:35 pm

I realy like the beach like when N draw me playing with water
that was fun
happy

If You were in an Island...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 7 من اصل 13انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: