J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Vote_rcapwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Voting_barwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Vote_rcapwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Voting_barwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+8
wedo0on
devil_n3oooma chan
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
Taicho
N
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
12 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 1:10 pm

oh really? is that mean you're in some baaaaaaad level? scratch you love to joke with me don't you Very Happy? lol!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 3:14 pm

wt the f*** NANI!!!! is that
wt's happening in here Shocked
OMG NANI!!!! ppl u all should clam down littil pit
smoker smoker

u alll bunch of SHUT THE F*** UP kidoooooooooooo

bombs away i'm not at all
i have my.... pissed mode moooood from exams
so i will...say ...lov u taicho & kira knife behind back

u r the best dead ppl in my list SHUT THE F*** UP

o blush thx sweety wadooon u r here 4 been my side
n3oooma ... banzai sooo much thanx
misaooooo..... am welcome 2 cerliuoniiiii family

i'm going 2 say this know...& again smoker
u don't know wt r u doing in here ..kira...taicho smoker smoker
u r not knife behind back

kira u r saying that u r not a jerk...look 2 u ...u r a jerk
MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA

alone..feels twitching my friend..it shows that ...they r sick sick

my hero blackshark..told me don't do anything act like nothing is happn cowboy

thx ...zarakiiiii wakuwaku

shinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the 2 of u MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA

by the way, is this a fight club or...bout hotest charecters Shocked scratch study
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 3:50 pm

yaa i saw that. i guess we f***ed up the whole topic. we need to find somwhere else to do our corleone buisness MUAHAHAHA & that's one hell of a long message akuma chan robot sooooooooo you wanna kill me? *give her a knife* good to end up my life on the hands of a kwaiii girl nose bleed loool * he think he will completly will be cut to a pieces* hot but it's fun to show your madness. right Very Happy?
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 4:08 pm

i was like Shocked Shocked
wt the hell is that Shocked

the massg so u can c clearly ...wide eyes What a Face

yeah....u looks crazy dark

but true ...shows ur madness is sooooooo cooooooool
like a drunken drunken person

lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 4:14 pm

BY THE WAY IT'S NOT TAICHO'S FAULT cuz i'm the one who plan the whole thing kukuku & we planed it on the private messages . so if you wanna revange. take it from me AKUMAAA CHAAAN cowboy . *talking like naruto when he call sakura* cuz i won't give up on my comrades

wakatatibayoo? am btw making you mad was so much fun cuz i swear when i read your messages & the emotions you choose for what you say is soo funny that i can't stop laughing XD you're a good comedy actress bingo
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 5:11 pm

she called me & said girl the whole..page is going crazy... hahaha
she informd me with every thing but i was out-shopping with mam lovelove
so i said i should c the whole thing..it's really crazy drunken drunken

u know it's normal thing 2 us co we r like this in colleg lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 30, 2008 5:24 am

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut still i'm the devil who you chasing after Twisted Evil kukuku . so give me your best shot akuma chaaaaaan. let's see who's the akuma... *it's okkkkkkkkk express your anger. translated to an evil power. Razz
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 30, 2008 7:33 am

knife behind back u r at the top of my dead ppl list

u r smart 2 know u r dead smoker

u don't want 2 c me ....bliv me MUAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHA
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

عدد الرسائل : 250
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 30, 2008 8:06 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
oh really? is that mean you're in some baaaaaaad level? scratch you love to joke with me don't you Very Happy? lol!
I'm above your level kido lol!
see it in your way I don't care Rolling Eyes
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Misao_Chaaan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
I'm above your level kido lol!
see it in your way I don't care Rolling Eyes
that's the spirit princess XD same to me. say what you want, cuz actually i'm having fin with it. & off the record *your jokes are nice, many people won't win a joke compitition with you am * but that doesn't mean i lost kukuku i know you got more & i'm ready cowboy Twisted Evil & at last HAPPY BIRTHDAY
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 9:47 am

I haven't read anything at all since my last post, what happened?

*Turns on the TV for the J-Otaku Channel and waits for the news report.*
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

عدد الرسائل : 216
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 5:54 am

N كتب:
I haven't read anything at all since my last post, what happened?

*Turns on the TV for the J-Otaku Channel and waits for the news report.*

Believe me u don't want to know im dead *just came back from the hospital*

Let's just say it was a showdown hot Kira VS Akuma chan WAAA
don't get in the middle u'll get hurt Or worse get killed damn gabu
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 02, 2009 1:05 pm

loool taicho sama. don't make me look like the bad guy. not good XD it makes me look so villian & evil infront of the girls hot which is i'm not wakuwaku
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 04, 2009 7:22 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
loool taicho sama. don't make me look like the bad guy. not good XD it makes me look so villian & evil infront of the girls hot which is i'm not wakuwaku

No no no not at all Kira kun lonely
Am just saying, that there is a battle between u too and she should just watch megane for her own safety monk

Look what happen to me dark , thankz to akuma chan *at the college, Kowaiiiiiiiiiii gabu *
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 04, 2009 9:08 am

Taicho كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:

No no no not at all Kira kun lonely
Am just saying, that there is a battle between u too and she should just watch megane for her own safety monk

Look what happen to me dark , thankz to akuma chan *at the college, Kowaiiiiiiiiiii gabu *

did she hurted you OMFG that baaaka. she's getting crazier sigh . it's ok all this will end up soon kukuku i already diged a grave with her name kukuku this is it. the end of AKUMA CHAN
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 05, 2009 4:23 pm

taichooooooooooooo smoker
u don't want 2 die right sooooooo
be good ha knife behind back

Twisted Evil who r u kidding... mikka
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 05, 2009 4:50 pm

hehe i already killed you few day ago when you got mad XD
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 3:51 pm

wttttttttttttt Shocked who said that Suspect
i was soooo happy & eating my al-caholic candy & my sweet chocolet drunken drunken

Razz
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 3:55 pm

lool you already forgot Very Happy.. will don't eat so much sweet. trust me, it won't be a good end *may god protect you darling from those diseases* plz watch out how much you eat
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 7:38 am

i can't help it lovelove i lov sweets
i even let the girls ..do the same twinkle
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 7:51 am

akuma-chan كتب:
i can't help it lovelove i lov sweets
i even let the girls ..do the same twinkle

I' am good girl akuma chan kukuku

Arigato kira kun for ur concern, ur the best lovelove

Akuma chan, stop with the al-caholic candy, will ya? NONONO

u know what it does to people OMG

Even I lose control of my self monk

This candy is kowaii escape
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 8:18 am

u willl not going 2 eat from it 2morrw MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA
& we will drive u crazy .. kukuku
is that coool knife behind back

coz u know me knife behind back
right taicho smoker
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 8:27 am

akuma-chan كتب:
u willl not going 2 eat from it 2morrw MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA
& we will drive u crazy .. kukuku
is that coool knife behind back

coz u know me knife behind back
right taicho smoker

twitching twitching twitching

U are Akuma aren't u pissed mode

Don't worry, I will not eat it megane

I need some timeout onsen from the al-caholic candy

anyway kukuku kukuku
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 10:29 am

Kira, remember that whole getting out from the subject? There it goes again for the trillionth time.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 12:10 pm

LOOL I'VE BEEN NOTICING THAT XD but the proplem is those 2 (taicho, & akuma including you) are my weakness so when you all got of the track i can't do anything about it, beside i was myself intrested on what they was talking about.
Razz

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 3 من اصل 4انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» who's ur fav charecter in anime

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: