J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Voting_barwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Voting_barwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+8
wedo0on
devil_n3oooma chan
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
Taicho
N
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
12 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 10:02 am

The Shadow كتب:
Hai Kira-kun !!
okay heres my list
dude you didnt add MY fav characters ::is sad::

1---> Sasori-danna (master sasori) cuz he look like my LOVE Gaara-sama <3

2---> Zero vampire knights HE IS SO HAWT !!!

3---> Lavi <3 everyone know I LAVI HIM <3

4---> L he is cool and all but i still love Lighto-sama more <3 -I was SO HAPPY when L died LOL-

5---> chibi-chan a.k.a Hitsugaya Toshiro. Pocket size and LOVEABLE

6---> Kei Koruno

7---> Lelouch

shadowwwwwwwwwwwwww pissed mode pssied off
u r sooooooo deaddddddddddddd SHUT THE F*** UP
don't let me c u 2morrw socer mania
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 10:07 am

hehehehehehehehe kukuku *laugh behind the door after watching akuma destroying the whole room cuz she's mad*
kukuku XD
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 10:12 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
i loved that part the most hahaha . actually i hope akuma chan will see that DOON'T WOORRRRY SHADOOOOW I GOT YOUR BACKKKKKK *he will be the 1st one who run when akuma see this kukuku * lol

SHUT THE F*** UP u jerkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kira ....i think u r going 2 die 2night knife behind back
r u trying 2 step on my nerv....coz it will end
by ur death pssied off shoot

hear this ppl
i will start killing taicho..coz she started this fight smoker
& than kira coz he is a baaaaaaaaakaaaaaaaaaa SHUT THE F*** UP
shadow...coz she want L dead shoot

so run 4 ur life ppl coz i will kill u alllllllllllllllllllllll socer mania shoot pissed mode pssied off

r u allll crazy ....wt L did 2 u allll he is ....lonly sweet person...no hate 4 anyone twitching
god ...u all can say his name without doing this SHUT THE F*** UP
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 10:19 am

*he can't hold his laugh* kukuku wohoho mmmmmmmmmmmmHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA XD OH MY GOD
this is soo funny. akuma chan calm down... really you must be mistaking about all the story. we don't want L dead...REALLY i don't want him dead wakuwaku he's a nice person. why would i want him dead? SINCE HE'S ALREAADYY DEEAAD MUAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
sorry no hating plzzzz just calm doown oooooook??

*trying to reach the door before akuma trying to catch him*
count with me sob 1...2????......3
escape *HE ESCAPED*
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

عدد الرسائل : 216
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 11:11 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
*he can't hold his laugh* kukuku wohoho mmmmmmmmmmmmHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
this is soo funny. akuma chan calm down... really you must be mistaking about all the story. we don't want L dead...REALLY i don't want him dead wakuwaku he's a nice person. why would i want him dead? SINCE HE'S ALREAADYY DEEAAD MUAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

escape *HE ESCAPED*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha MUAHAHAHA
My god XD kira plz don't make her stop this is amusing wohoho *can't stop laughing while typing * kukuku
*taking a deep breath* ok ok let's stop this relax
I can't take it anymore I will die form laughing mikka and then akuma will get what she wants monk
That would be very bad, won't u agree kira,shadow tralalala
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 11:20 am

Taicho كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:

escape *HE ESCAPED*

My god XD kira plz don't make her stop this is amusing wohoho *can't stop laughing while typing * kukuku
I can't take it anymore I will die form laughing mikka and then akuma will get what she wants monk
noo taicho sama. this is fun. i mean akuma chan look so kwaiiiii when she's mad onegai i hope she won't hate me gor real cuz we're jooking...beside she should learn to calm down *he still laughing* kukuku
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 11:27 am

leave Akuma alone u bakas block

dont worry Akuma they are bakas damn
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 11:31 am

nooooooooooooooooo it's okkkkkkkkkkkkkk akuma.. show us your madd. it's baad keeping it inside
Twisted Evil really it's ok. you have the whoooooooooooole right to be mad at us right? we said many bad things. you should be mad *evil thoughts* kukuku let her express her anger na3ooma chan
it feels good when you do it riiight? Twisted Evil it feels good when you become angry Twisted Evil
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 11:34 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
Taicho كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:

escape *HE ESCAPED*

noo taicho sama. this is fun. i mean akuma chan look so kwaiiiii when she's mad onegai i hope she won't hate me gor real cuz we're jooking...beside she should learn to calm down *he still laughing* kukuku

that's sooo true twinkle
akuma chan does look kwaiiiiiiii when she's MAD am
*still can't stop laughing* kukuku kukuku kukuku kukuku
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 11:37 am

ok then huh

Akuma

kill him now pssied off
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 11:41 am

ok akuma chan catch me of you caaaaaaan. gyboooooooooooooooooooo escape
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 11:50 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
ok akuma chan catch me of you caaaaaaan. gyboooooooooooooooooooo escape

Go kira, go kira, go kira tralalala

Fightoo twinkle

hehehehehehe kukuku
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:02 pm

looool taicho XD you love to watch the fights don't you kukuku . sorry this time no fighting. LADIIIIIIIIIES & GENTLEMEN. the TOM & JERRY show has begun (by the way akuma chan is tom & i'm JERRY Razz) *he really feeling guilty inside that akuma will be so dead from what she gonna see* buuut i hope she like it. cuz all i care about is akuma chan's happyness kukuku
wedo0on

wedo0on

عدد الرسائل : 40

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:04 pm

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 856349shdwuove1rakuma which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 856349shdwuove1rakuma which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 856349shdwuove1rakuma which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 856349shdwuove1rakuma

GANBATTE!! FIGHTOO
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

عدد الرسائل : 250

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:08 pm

Now now Twisted Evil
L is the best character
Lavi is the F#*king ugly stupidity gay character
by the way
WHO IS LAVI ? Suspect
be serious you compare
NOTHING to SOMETHING
and don't make fun of my friends
before I make something that you will regret lol!
especially the one who put avater for uglies one lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:11 pm

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT MOVE MISAO megane

now the club is on fire & so active...i'm gonna spend the whole night here

& wedoon san twitching why won't you cheer for me as a compliment sic
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:17 pm

Don't act like a cool one
because an **** girl liked you lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:26 pm

i liike that lool. really you're sooooooooooo baaaad girl kukuku lool keep the spirit up like that bingo ok ok ok tell me, what else can you do? am cuz until now you didn't change my mind about not stop...HELPING AKUMA to show her true feelings*her anger* kukuku

*SPOILER* i'm soooo soorry akuma chan this is was a joke & congratulations. you have been PUNK'D XD NOW SMILE FOR THE CAMERA * he still thinking that she's mad*

i'm escaping Vrooom
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:32 pm

Here we are lol!
Misao and devil n3oooma and akuma
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 3665873_std

VS

Kira and **** lol!
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Wedding-couple-cartoon-700200

ohhhh
akuma and devil they are not ready yet let them finish what they should do Suspect
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:43 pm

LMFAO that's so funny. they are kwaiiiiiii the 3 of them

mm & nice girl you picked for me nose bleed she got a nice HIPS XD keep up the good work. by the way about the girl between you & me *whisper to misao's ear: SHE'S HOT LIKE F***. nose bleed hehehe . i hope next time you bring me some ugly pic more than this one lol!
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:45 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
i liike that lool. really you're sooooooooooo baaaad girl kukuku lool keep the spirit up like that bingo ok ok ok tell me, what else can you do? am cuz until now you didn't change my mind about not stop...HELPING AKUMA to show her true feelings*her anger* kukuku

*SPOILER* i'm soooo soorry akuma chan this is was a joke & congratulations. you have been PUNK'D XD NOW SMILE FOR THE CAMERA * he still thinking that she's mad*

i'm escaping Vrooom

what the SHUT THE F*** UP
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:47 pm

Of course you will like it
that's your level lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:49 pm

whyyyyyyy you all mad at mee? Crying or Very sad i'm just a peace messanger wakuwaku *angelic face* i'm just trying to make some peacful invironment on the club... bingo *i hope kukuku *
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Misao_Chaaan كتب:
Of course you will like it
that's your level lol!
& i'm proud of it XPPP . soooooooo what's your level? smoker
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:58 pm

of course you will be
not in your level lol!

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 4انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» who's ur fav charecter in anime

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: