J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Vote_rcapmake the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Voting_barmake the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Vote_rcapmake the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Voting_barmake the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

make the end of naruto on your way

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+4
Misao_Chaaan
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
K__I__R__A
8 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:10 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? NANI!!!! gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? f**k nooooooooooooooo i'm not..... ahhh thank you sic
i thought you would cheer me up by holding me between your arms or somthing wakuwaku that would be......so sweet of you kukuku nose bleed <<< after thinking of it lol
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:16 pm

naaaaaaa mikka
be strong man cowboy
that's it lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:19 pm

you're soooooo ba5eela , baaka sic . you won't hold your brother...the one who needed the worm hug in this cold weather....? you're soo baad girl escape

i'm broken now...my heart is so broken
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Shocked r u talking for real
i don't know man u r my brother but r also hentaiiiiiii
soooooo Suspect
i feel like scratch
u r up 2 some thing Suspect
kiraaaaaaaaaa am

no i'm not bombs away

ask anyone else huh than not me hahaha
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:42 pm

wakuwaku you letted me down...... escape i'm really lonely.... akuma...i need youuuuuuuuuuu . no one will help me... everybody think im bad Sad *tears*
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 7:33 pm

hahaha ok
big huggggggggggg 2 my lil friend cheers
cowboy i'm the heroooooooooo
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 7:38 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wohoho sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetooooooooo onegai *rub his head on akuma* this is th love baby... nose bleed you're my herooooooooooooooo *rub his head on akuma again* nose bleed

sorry bad joke.... Smile *hug akuma* you're a sweet person.. & kind sorry for the jokes... but i do this cuz you're my friend...Smile
& because you're HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT nose bleed .other wise i won't say this to anyone...cuz no one will answer me in some funny way & make me laugh like you Wink
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 1:29 am

hahaha hahaha
niceeeeeeeeeee
thx brother banzai
lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 11:12 am

no thank you Smile....can i have another hug Razz hehe
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 11:18 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
no thank you Smile....can i have another hug Razz hehe

stop hugging Akuma u hentai baka perv. damn
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 11:19 am

akuma-chan كتب:
hahaha hahaha
niceeeeeeeeeee
thx brother banzai
lol!

dont hug hime againe
ماينعطى وجه knife behind back
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 11:27 am

whyyyyyyyyy? wakuwaku laiiiiiiiiiiiiih .... at least... i've taste the hug once kukuku lol ..

all of you think i'm bad lonely ..will.... i am Twisted Evil

hehe
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 2:30 pm

it's ok n3oooma he is our brother onsen

stop doing like yaoi men stop u r Embarassed us god sigh
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 2:53 pm

really? is that true? ok..
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:10 pm

yes OMG sigh
onsen
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Kira, Akuma, and whoever else involved, let's go back to discussing the Ending....
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:42 pm

i'm kinda stoped being intrest to naruto for a while until i suttle things so i can fully focus on how to answer you...about naruto
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:46 pm

lol

Fine, let's talk about the weather, in the Naruto thread. So, isn't the weather so lovely?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 4:33 pm

will the weather is not lovely cuz it's on a video tape & drew by some sort of freaks...what a freaks not like our freaks
blackshark

blackshark

عدد الرسائل : 81
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 4:59 pm

wow wow dud i think u should watch ur self and calm down for a sec smoker because if dont i am going to kill u by my sharingan kukuku
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 7:19 pm

now that's amazing, you have alot of faith in your sharingan my friend.... & that's make me feel great cuz nothing better than finding that your greatest move is not effecting on me...that's what the victory is all about :]
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 6:12 am

Hey Sharingan, Kira has the Death Note, and your name is pretty easy to know, so is your face, so be careful dealing with him.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 7:32 am

yup...you heard my partner........ viva for my partner
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 8:53 am

lol, that's my job.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 9:10 am

wow, you're doing your job so will... :]

make the end of naruto on your way
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 3 من اصل 4انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Naruto Shippuuden
» fans of One Piece and Naruto [Kakashi VS Gai], check this out Funny XD!!!!!
» .: the best episode in naruto this year:.
» .: SHOULD I BUY NARUTO:NINJA STORM:.
» Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: