J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapmake the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Voting_barmake the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapmake the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Voting_barmake the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

make the end of naruto on your way

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+4
Misao_Chaaan
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
K__I__R__A
8 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 5:21 am

N كتب:
I think Sasuke will come back to his senses, but I think that Sakura will be the price...
I think Naruto will eventually be the Hokage, but not necessarily the sixth...
I think a lot of senseis will sacrifice themselves in a great war...
I believe new secrets will be revealed that we have no idea of...

I also think Naruto the anime and the manga will finish in 15 years or so. When I'm in my thirties, then maybe me and my children or maybe my grand children will see the finale together.

dude those better not be spoilers or something !!

LMAO!!! dude if naruto is still gonna be airing when im 30..
im SO making all my kids watch it with me !!
imma make them all NARUTARDS <3 W00T !!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 5:36 am

well as for MY ending i need to ask something first

do you want me to write what i think will happen, OR what i want to happen

i REALLY dont think Naruto will end up with sakura or hinata or ANYONE for that matter.

Kishimoto-sama put a lot of work and time to provide all the SasuNaru hint (amongst other BL hints of course)
so why would they make him end up with a girl !!
it makes no sense! i STRONGLY believe that they wont do that because they DONT want to lose all their SasuNaru loving fans !! (ME)

and before i say what i think what'll happen in the end
i just wanna say that Naruto is one of my FAVORITE animes!
and i DONT want it to end EVER !!!
it should go on FOREVER !!

i think sasuke WILL come back FOR NARUTO!!
sakura will be finally over him (although if someone was going to die i REALLY wish it would be her!!)
naruto will become the 6th hokage !!
and sasuke <3 the captin of anbu
<<<<he has to protect naruto =3 nose bleed
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 6:18 am

mmm nice, new ideas. but we didn't say that always the end is about a girl. i mean about naruto & sakura for example. no, i meant we describe the settlement of naruto in the future & what gonna happen to him including his relationships...about sasuke...not bad idea. actually i didn't think he would be related to the ANBU but this one was an amazing idea.... & about making your kids crazy about naruto like you do XD that's so funny when your kid calling you : MOOOOOOOOOOOM naruto is aired on the TV now the episode 10834623867 while naruto himself fighting with a stick & a white beard..soorry just kidding hot
thanx alot shadow sama for posting your idea
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

عدد الرسائل : 216
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:00 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
mmm nice, new ideas. but we didn't say that always the end is about a girl. i mean about naruto & sakura for example. no, i meant we describe the settlement of naruto in the future & what gonna happen to him including his relationships...about sasuke...not bad idea. actually i didn't think he would be related to the ANBU but this one was an amazing idea.... & about making your kids crazy about naruto like you do XD that's so funny when your kid calling you : MOOOOOOOOOOOM naruto is aired on the TV now the episode 10834623867 while naruto himself fighting with a stick & a white beard..soorry just kidding hot
thanx alot shadow sama for posting your idea

LMAO, LMAO, LMAO MUAHAHAHA
Kira that was awesome megane
I can just image poet , our kids in the future telling us that
That would be amazing twinkle
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 12:08 pm

lool it would be nice watching it with the kids Smile
i got a scene in my mind now. that naruto got some orders from the 38429th HOKAGE he will answer him & say: WAKATTATIBAYO but before he end the word like he will WAKKKAKAKAATT *then one of his teeth broke*TTATEBAYO sorry a bad joke. but i just had that in my mind so i couldn't keep it inside
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 9:55 am

lol Kira

That reminds me, Kira isn't supposed to be funny, but you need to change that fact.

So about the MOB, are you still down for that killing mission?
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 07, 2009 1:31 pm

dude im planing on having win boys and MAKING them cosplay as SasuNaru <3
that would be SO CUTE !!!
just like this pic <3
SO SO SO SO SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII

i wanna kidnapp those two kids and keep them FOREVER !! <3

make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 BabySasukeandBabyNaruto

and when they grow up a littel ill get them the shippuuden costume LOL!! <3
CUTENESS!

back to the thing about the ending !
well i still stand by my word !
Naru-chan is NOT gonna end up with ANY girls !!
I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!
and im sure teh BILLION fan girls out there wont allow it either

dude your so evil !! the 38429th Hokage !!
dude come on!!
i swear i can see naru in the back of my head as hokage !!
HE WILL BE HOKAGE-DATTEBAYO!!!
i also think Konohamaru-kun will be his assistant and he'll be just like shizune!
bossing arround naruto and forcing him to finish his work . lol
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 07, 2009 1:44 pm

loool shadow san.. it's not that i mean really taking a long path...beside even if the GIRRRRRRRLS(my god girls love to keep the hot boys for themselves lol) won't let naruto end with a girl. then they have to kill the writer to make that happen.. i'm kinda turned to N side about the end bingo
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 2:23 am

well dude AKEED N-chan would know more about the end
she reads the manga !!
and as for me my imagination is more yaoi/fanfictional !! LOL
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 5:06 am

my god...you & akuma so crazy about saying yaoi all the time..she even called me yaoi once which hurted my hentai feelings....lol buuut i stil agree about N chan end...beside that's how the story goes..he need to have a girl so his family moved on....i know you understand what i mean i don't wanna use my bla bla hentai way to explain it
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 10:27 am

I think Naruto will end up with Hinata. (I detest her, but it's what I feel.)

And I believe Naruto will die/disappear like his father to save the village....

You guys, you must think about the most unexpected thing, and it will happen. But of course, the whole Naruto/Sasuke thing is not to be expected, so don't bother.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 11:56 am

lool i'm done with thinking of an end of this anime thanx to you all dripping but i'm still with your old idea about naruto
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 12:18 pm

lol Kira, DO NOT MIND THEM, they're hentais in an unusual way (no offence guys), just like you, so when they speak about the stuff you hate to hear, just close your ears (or in this case, your eyes) and think about Naruto in a normal way.

Lol, I think i know what a shrink feels like.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 2:24 pm

wohoho willllllllllll ir's not a bad idea after alll, but the proplem is i'm thinking of using the hentai way.. WAAA

7asby allah 3laiki ya akuma ....you pervert..somedayyy you will fall in my hentai woooorlllld & you will know how it's feel to be hentaiiii & using the people's hentai ability against them
make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 6911

lol XD
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Why the hell do you continue speaking about being hentais, Kira, you work with me now, you need to settle your priorities, and you need to set an example for all our future followers.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 3:34 pm

*flash awaking* oh yaaah, riiiight.. the world is more important now.. we need to save the world... then we can deal with the girls later wohoho i'll............. nose bleed

ok ok i'm serious...... cowboy let's change the world N
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:23 pm

K Change the World.

If you want to be a pervert, be one alone.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:46 pm

noooooooooooo partner...it's just..ok i'll stop acting pervert, only using it for defense. otherwise..i won't use it *serious face*
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:03 pm

I don't see you've stopped acting like one. Seriously, there's a post in every thread in this forum saying that you're a Hentai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to make them change their view towards you.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:26 pm

really.. i love to be the old guy..but i remember in the 1st time... almost everyone thought that i was a serious person & they tried to avoid me...so i don't want that to happen...this why i'm using the plan B most of the time Smile
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:56 pm

wt is this kira plan a plan b r we in 24 movie smoker

u r hentaiiiiiiiiii ...N he won't change..he is hentaiiiiiiiii MUAHAHAHA

kukuku

naruto end is killing me guys when tha will finish it i feel sick sick
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:34 pm

sic i thought you will help me to change & to act serious....whe i act serious everyone hate me & when i act funny everyone mocking me escape . don't know what to do anymore
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:36 pm

be u as we alll know u drunken man Wink Cool
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:41 pm

no one know me akuma..no one... sic i'm sad......
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: make the end of naruto on your way   make the end of naruto on your way - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:57 pm

come on man u r cooooool goooood
smart & no, 1 friend of us ...so don't get mad like a lil-kid ok smoker
coz i don't like this spl man when thay do like this i feel thay r gay Suspect Shocked
so stop ok u r coool drunken

make the end of naruto on your way
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 4انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Naruto Shippuuden
» fans of One Piece and Naruto [Kakashi VS Gai], check this out Funny XD!!!!!
» .: the best episode in naruto this year:.
» .: SHOULD I BUY NARUTO:NINJA STORM:.
» Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: