J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapWould you prefer? - صفحة 2 Voting_barWould you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapWould you prefer? - صفحة 2 Voting_barWould you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

Would you prefer?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+5
Meesh
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
akuma-chan
N
9 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية

What would you prefer?
See Kakashi's face.
Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcap22%Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Know the ending of Detective Conan.
Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcap11%Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Have a real Death Note.
Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcap44%Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Be a Digimon real life fighter.
Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcap22%Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap
 22% [ 2 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 9

كاتب الموضوعرسالة
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 06, 2009 7:37 am

what if i'm about to swear that if you got the deathnote you will change your mind. cuz the humanbeing's greedness got no limits Smile so believe me people change . i hope you understand how it's feels so you can believe me
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 06, 2009 10:52 am

Listen Kira, I would LOOOOVVVE to eliminate the world from those people, the politics and the criminals and the armies and the and the......... But if I kill them with the Death Note, then I'll lose my after life, something too essential to lose. I'm sorry if I don't agree with you that obtaining a Death Note would be my biggest of wishes. I want to go to heaven, but I don't want to use someone.
Btw, yes I would encourage killing politicians if I could, but not ordinary criminals, because the small criminals might change their minds, but the big ones, they only want more.

Anyways, if you ever get hold if such a note, please kill all the secret governments and all the evil governments, I would encourage you to do that.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 06, 2009 3:33 pm

loool that's funny. look if you wanna go to heaven let someone who is non believer to use it under your command. now the 1st proplem is solved. about killing people...mm i won't kill the one who steal somthing or the one who trick on someone & took his money or somthing so close to him...i will kill the one with the big crimes like the one who make the messacres or the one who killed someone else without a reason..somthing like that. so i solved almost all the proplems that preventing you from using the death note megane & about your request. consider it;s done since we share the same common about the evil & politition megane
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 4:16 am

What did I tell you about using people? Believer or non, it's the same!
If I live my life by only killing people, directly or indirectly, my heart would be turned into stone. If I was a digimon fighter, I'd let the people turn against the governments. Of course, the disposal of an individual or a group is vital, if I could do it now I would, but then again, they would say that terrorists are attacking them and so many complications would follow.

I would never use a Death Note unless it's my last resort. To me it's a low choice, and an inconsiderate one. But then again, we can always work as a team, you'll use the Death Note to kill the villains, and I'll work on the people, and let them revolute. Now how about that for a solution?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 5:03 am

using a people is a handy thing....somtimes.. imagine that we're in the middle *thank god we're safe* & you're a spy & you need to use someone from the country we fighting againt it for the safety of our country & out people & even our families..you have to use people...sooo death note story is the same..thank you for caring about this conversation
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 7:54 am

I detest using people, so I don't really know if I agree with you, I guess I'll leave to that moment.

No problem, I'm enjoying it!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 8:00 am

me 2. but to be honest i gave all the possible excuses for using the note... all you have to do now is thinking so deep inside you & find why i'm choosing the note to change the world Smile
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 8:10 am

I suppose you already told me why you chose it, remember the two pages of trying to convince me why?

I know why you want it, I just gave a helpless attempt to make you change your opinion. But neither of us was convinced, so as a convenient solution, you and I should work as a team, actually an individual team, to destroy all those evil sources in an acceptable way.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 8:24 am

i guess sooooo...mmm yeahhhhh why not... we work together for the greatest good but everyone on his way... so we can kick the evil's a** & spread the justice...
omg i can't believe we spend 2 pages just to change eachother's mind lol
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 10:23 am

lol, and we couldn't change any one's mind.

Well, we need to have a name, need we not?
Suggestions?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 2:59 pm

the NEXT AVENGERS Razz
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 12:11 pm

What?!

No, it seems very childish, and teenage like.
Other suggestions that show the seriousness of us, and does not show much of our personalities/our goals?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 12:48 pm

lol next avengers is more like a comic book...mm i'm inspired by D gray man. so let's call ourself the shadow of the dark night or the black ghost orginazation....aaaaaah NONONO ok give some idea N chan you're the one with the brain & the ideas here. beside you're the nerdy one lol!
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 10:08 am

What the hell is wrong with you? shoot

(JK)

I suggest we call it U. (or some other letter, and we can let the world guess what it stands for)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 11:53 am

mmmm i like it..... will how about KN above eachother like this pic not 100% like it but i mean the idea VVVVVVV
Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Kn-nk10
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 12:13 pm

lol, I was gonna say what's your initial, but if you want it K, then you got it.

Ok then, we're the KNs. We're gonna start the KN movement, we're gonna have our initials carved everywhere, starting with the political head quarters (I suppose you know what i mean.)

I'm glad to work with you, K, we're gonna make an excellent team.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 12:30 pm

will it's not polite being first so i will say the NK movement
& nice working with you N chan twinkle
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 12:37 pm

no no, please, I was delighted when you put the K first, almost the first time a man treats me like I'm not a weakling, so it's KN.

Please don't say Chan, you can always say N. No need for extensions.

So, when, and how do we start?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 2:28 pm

lol N ok... 1st the rhyme of NK is way better

2nd we cant start 1st bullying the members here lol..then we can spread our thoughts abroad the club while....the club is joining us after giving up fighting us am
then we can be a powerful orginazation...what do you think?
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 2:48 pm

lol,I see it has escalated into an organization. Well suits me fine.

Let's go! *Saving the World* cowboy
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 3:31 pm

let's go cowboy .....*fly.............then fall after jumping from the cliff* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMFG *fall on his butt* etetetaiiiiih shiii sorry the start wasn't good lol
let's try again... *fly for real this time* Very Happy
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Man, it's not how it's done.

First, we need to let the whole 6 billion world population how they are being controlled by pigs, then we give them a day to rebel, and that would be about ten years from now.

You see, when we tell the people, either by actual telling, or by doing things and frame the governments for it (You need to have a scheme-y mind, and the guts to do it) then after doing all that (which will take almost 7-10 years) we go to the most populated places and the most popular, then we tell them that after two or three years the whole world will turn against those war machines.

Of course they will search for us. And we better be well covered.
And we will need a symbol, something like the explosions in V for Vendetta...

lol, (I'm taking really serious, time to relax... sigh )
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:06 pm

lol it's ok N ....we can be a secret army without looking forward to be famous like the way you said.... you need to be known by your good work from the people around you..then those people will bring more people by your side & it will spread so fast...V for vendetta is a good story but i have a better one for rising so fast & get the reputation so fast..... code geass..look at ZERO ...he didn't become 19 until he role the whole 11 block..& become a legend Smile

br positive partner Wink
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Hmmm.

Talking about real life, there are ALOT of people working as you read, on doing the same thing you and I intend to do.

So it's true fame isn't my aim, but we will need a well shaped plan.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 12, 2009 1:41 pm

leave this to me...i've got one. everything under control

Would you prefer? - صفحة 2 58504210

Would you prefer?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 3انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: