J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
Would you prefer? Vote_rcapWould you prefer? Voting_barWould you prefer? Vote_lcap 
Meesh
Would you prefer? Vote_rcapWould you prefer? Voting_barWould you prefer? Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

Would you prefer?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+5
Meesh
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
akuma-chan
N
9 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية

What would you prefer?
See Kakashi's face.
Would you prefer? Vote_rcap22%Would you prefer? Vote_lcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Know the ending of Detective Conan.
Would you prefer? Vote_rcap11%Would you prefer? Vote_lcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Have a real Death Note.
Would you prefer? Vote_rcap44%Would you prefer? Vote_lcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Be a Digimon real life fighter.
Would you prefer? Vote_rcap22%Would you prefer? Vote_lcap
 22% [ 2 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 9

كاتب الموضوعرسالة
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 8:28 am

I know this is so random.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 8:34 am

Put in mind that if you choose obtaining the Death Note and using it, you will be in a place that is neither hell nor heaven, and you'll suffer the whole time. And if you choose Digimon Fighter, you're gonna have to hide your identity forever. And if you choose Knowing the ending of Conan (it seems pretty obvious anyway), it might give you the advantage of spoiling it to people, but you're gonna lose the fun part of it. If you choose seeing Kakashi's face, I guess you're gonna miss all the other three for nothing, because I know we'll see him later, we just have to wait. (Besides, our very own Kakashi would volunteer to show us it, we DEMAND it, or else I'll let the admins kick you out... Just kidding!)
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 9:12 am

u r damn crazy N ....but a good topic am
i like it ....as i'm akuma so i would like 2 have a real death note book Twisted Evil
...there is a q 4 u ??? am
i feel like u choose Digimon Fighter...i'm i right !? bombs away
about kakashi as u said we should c his face the one with us kukuku
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Know the ending of Detective Conan
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 12:30 pm

akuma-chan كتب:
i like it ....as i'm akuma so i would like 2 have a real death note book Twisted Evil

kill all the teachers in college damn
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 1:03 pm

akuma-chan كتب:

That's true, I chose being a fighter, then I could "teach" all the politicians, and start a new world, in a decent way, if I chose to do that by a Death Note, that would be unfair, and the consequences are crucial....

I will do a lot of things by that, including traveling without a plane, and so on. (Starts to live the dream)... am
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 03, 2008 6:56 am

i would prefer to have the death note 4 sure

there is lots of ppl i NEED 2 get rid of damn

may be next

i would like to know the ending of D.Conan (sick of the rumors ) im dead

nice topic
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 03, 2008 7:44 am

You guys (the ones who chose Death Note) really don't know what you're putting yourselves into! I can eliminate whoever i want by being a Digimon fighter without suffering any consequences, where as you have lots of consequences on your backs, good luck having them.
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

عدد الرسائل : 1135
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 05, 2008 9:48 am

Voted for seeing Kakashi's face.
http://infinite-lullaby.blogspot.com/
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 6:16 am

I choose to have my own DeathNote!
because with it i can have all the above! maybe even more !
and maybe even fix this ROTTEN WORLD while im at it !
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 7:12 am

The Shadow كتب:
I choose to have my own DeathNote!
because with it i can have all the above! maybe even more !
and maybe even fix this ROTTEN WORLD while im at it !

You won't be able to be a digimon fighter, nor go to heaven. Believe me the consequences aren't worth it.
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 18, 2008 10:50 am

Why wouldn't anyone want to be a Digimon fighter?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 18, 2008 1:08 pm

having a real death note, not because i'm addicted to death note. no.. because it will be my own power, digimon fighter suit special kind of people not me, so i can't imagine myself as a digimon fighter. & about the D.conan & kakashi's face.. it's easy. black mail the writers & the manga makers to put an end to D.conan & to show a pic for kakashi..i don't knw what the hell am i talking about.. robot thanx for the topic N sama
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 19, 2008 6:08 am

N كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:

That's true, I chose being a fighter, then I could "teach" all the politicians, and start a new world, in a decent way, if I chose to do that by a Death Note, that would be unfair, and the consequences are crucial....

I will do a lot of things by that, including traveling without a plane, and so on. (Starts to live the dream)... am

banzai i know it ...i know it from the start ...it's in ur face N-chan banzai

i don't care a bout the world ....so i lov 2 have death note kukuku
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 10:04 am

So I understand no one wants to be a digimon fighter, but why does almost everyone wants to use a death note?

Really, you guys don't know the damn CONSEQUENCES!!! smoker
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 11:59 am

the digimon wont change alot ,,

Having the Death note will change the whole world !!

u can control almost everything with it !!!

who knows what will happen but ,, it doent need to be an Evil plan
does it?
bingo
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

عدد الرسائل : 216
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 5:29 am

N كتب:
So I understand no one wants to be a digimon fighter, but why does almost everyone wants to use a death note?

Really, you guys don't know the damn CONSEQUENCES!!! smoker

Don't worry N am I would be a Digimon fighter.. cowboy
So that I can eliminate all the teacher in the college twinkle twinkle
without any CONSEQUENCES megane
that would be awesome kukuku kukuku
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 8:20 am

اقتباس :
Don't worry N I would be a Digimon fighter..
So that I can eliminate all the teacher in the college
without any CONSEQUENCES
that would be awesome

LOol .. And what Digimon would u choose for this TASK ?? kukuku
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 9:48 am

Glad you're with me Taicho, but my plans are much much bigger than killing the teachers.
I'm going to change the world.

Otaku, by only saying that being a digimon won't change a lot, it meant that you haven't seen digimon.

Believe me, you can change a LOT by one simple thing.
The note would do a lot of changing, as you've seen in Death Note, but you're going to be a "bastard" for killing people unjustly...
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 10:49 pm

[/quote]Otaku, by only saying that being a digimon won't change a lot, it meant that you haven't seen digimon.[quote]

Loool

lol!

well , if u r gonna be a digimon trainer u r gonna be limited to save the world within the digimon world , arent u ??

they always show that the existence of digimon in the real world is a Disaster am
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 02, 2009 9:53 am

No no, you surely haven't seen digimon the second season, and the third, and the forth!!!!!!
They come in real life, and they fight.
I can hide my digimon quite easily, but of course if I'm going to fight, they'll see me. Anyways, there are alot of fighting techniques besides hiding before a notebook and killing people.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 02, 2009 12:29 pm

will miss N change the world *inspired by L change the world* Razz having a death note not always making you a bastard as a death note holder. cuz you can use it for a useful things. mm like killing some sons of a b****es who are living & occupied somone else's home. * you know who am i talking about* or you can use it to increase your power as a human & spread your respect & give yourself a name that the history won't forget. cuz *soooo sorry for saying that* but if i was a digimon warrior & will end up after 20 years from my death or my dissapering a statue in the city street or i will end up as a comic books have a few chapters like claymore & it will finish after one year. then people forget me

BUUUUUUUUT if i was a death note holder i will be the one who will show the world the peace or the fear. both ways the world will talk about me for ages & i will be a history & simply i will control the whole world cuz to the people who don't know the death note i will be a myth & a nightmare in the same time. so i will surely will choose a death note
i hope i changed your mind hot
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 05, 2009 7:17 am

Spread your respect! By killing people UNJUSTLY!?
Now that does make you a BASTARD!
Only God decides who dies, that's why when a person kills, he gets killed, or punished equally.

It's not noble to be that person you are talking about, who is basically Light. From what I understand, you want to be an idol, you want fame, to me, it's a low thing to aim for, you must aim for greatness, but not foolish fame.

There are plenty of ways to be great when you're a digimon, but when you have a deathnote, the only way you can be "famous", is the way Kira did it, so if you think that you're going to get away with it, if you ever was him, you need to think again.

Besides, you don't go to heaven, so are you sure you think having a Death Note will make you any better, Kira?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 05, 2009 3:40 pm

killing people unjustisly won't be my program as a death note holder...beside if i'm gonna use the death note. i won't use it directly. i will let someone else use it.. so i solved the going to heaven condetion...i mean i use someone fool like amane misa..& about the justice. i agree that god & only god who decide the fate of the human & i believe in that litterly but. if you see the mistake & you can't change it even with your inner heart then the world can see you as a useful person to them. but if you had some sort of power & you don't use it with some outta control desire of power like yagami raito. then it will be positive. & if i'm gonna have the fame as you said i will have it as KIRA not as...oops i was so close to say my real name Razz.. i mean i won't have it as the real me... so i won't feel it at all.. so youuuuuuu should have some positive thoughts when you think that death note is really exsist bingo
N
Genin
N

Would you prefer? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Would you prefer?   Would you prefer? Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 06, 2009 6:15 am

What?! Either way you're doing something really unforgivable. If you don't kill people, or rather, bad guys/girls, the only possible victims you can kill justly are the ones who are about to be executed. Using someone is as evil as the satan, that is very uneven!

I hope you'll reconsider what you say...

Would you prefer?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 3انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: