J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapNaruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Voting_barNaruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapNaruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Voting_barNaruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+6
kuro_mahou
akuma-chan
sharingan kakashi
K__I__R__A
Taicho
N
10 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 4:53 pm

NANI!!!! no way this is .....
NONONO i'm not going 2 say a thing tel i make sure twitching
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 20, 2008 9:05 am

I HAVE READ 425!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I understood:
Spoiler:
kuro_mahou

kuro_mahou

عدد الرسائل : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 20, 2008 1:22 pm

banzai even Jiraiya died fighting with Pain... shikishou!!!!!!!!!!! cries but if kakashi dies as well, as manga in theory shows, ´cause he might be just faint, i wonder what could be Naruto´s reaction... kukuku that´s what i want to really know.. will he go on rampage releasing the kyubi or just get angry and fight as sage mode...? and another question..will he be capable to fullfil the last technique to use the kyubi´s chakra? (remember the chapter when Jiraiya was talking with the scroll frog, before pain fight) OMG
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

عدد الرسائل : 262
العمر : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 20, 2008 5:23 pm

I THINK HE JUST FAINTED
cute bunny
Genin
cute bunny

عدد الرسائل : 530
العمر : 32

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 20, 2008 7:38 pm

I like naruto but not like bleach
tigo bykia_sama I love uuuuuuuuu my love nose bleed onegai
megane
ahm ahm
lets get back to naruto
do u know evry 1 I would like to see kakashi sensi's face poet
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 21, 2008 3:47 am

اقتباس :

I like naruto but not like bleach
tigo bykia_sama I love uuuuuuuuu my love

ahm ahm
lets get back to naruto
do u know evry 1 I would like to see kakashi sensi's face

freez we are talking about naruto manga bunny-chan
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 21, 2008 10:42 am

Vote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 24, 2008 2:45 am

twitching 2
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 24, 2008 9:05 am

You say that because you think you know, or because you don't want it to happen?
Dark-Messiah
Villager
Dark-Messiah

عدد الرسائل : 108
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 04, 2008 7:53 am

It's hard to decide because too many of them are gone but i think its

because he is still talking with his dad

so he doesn't
kuro_mahou

kuro_mahou

عدد الرسائل : 13

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 08, 2008 12:11 pm

did you see??? he didn´t die!!!!!!!!!!! beated up, but alive!!!!!!!!!!!!! bingo
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 09, 2008 4:46 pm

I'm so confused, didn't Tsunade scowl when Chouji asked her if there's hope for Kakashi?

Guys, he dead or not? I'm sick of it!
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 16, 2008 4:42 am

damn they r killing me so bad pissed mode
i hate the writer sooooooooooo bad shoot
kakashi .....i read the last chapter of naruto..now wbl
i feel dead tel we c the new one wt will happn twitching
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 16, 2008 6:40 am

I hate how they try to play with our nerves, I don't think they're gonna kill him, but I'm not saying he's not dying for sure, I just believe they're having fun making us think he did.

We'll see, at least a month then they'll tell us, hopefully.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 16, 2008 4:40 pm

cries u got a point N
but u know f thay kill him that as kakashi said it's going 2 be soooooooooooooo foooouuuuuuuuul from the writer really coz as u c 2day one of the girls she don't know kakashi but she said he is cool ..he is the one made me lov naruto...so it's so clear that f he died there will be nooooooooo naruto fan anymore smoker
don't u agree?? lonely
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 16, 2009 7:10 am

Agreed.

Anyways: HE'S NOT DEAD!
It was written on the begging of the last chapter 435, that he destroyed the village, killed Jiraya, and stole Kakashi! STOLE!
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 16, 2009 7:10 am

It's very foolish of them to say it like that, they should have kept it a secret, or something like that.
Xman

Xman

عدد الرسائل : 23
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/02/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 18, 2009 2:12 am

Well, here is my ideas of the last chapter...

1st, about the "Stole" part... I would assume he "stole" kakashi's sharingan...

2nd, 1st time i see the writer makes naruto think ... 1st time i feel naruto have a freaking mind ...

3rd, I like the killing spree that Pain is doing ... I finally feel the writer is cleaning for new characters

and finally, OMG LET KEYUUBI INTO THE STORY ALREADY ._.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 18, 2009 4:18 pm

lol.
Agreed.

What number do you think will the last chapter be?
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 7:05 am

yeah that was sooooooooooo stupid from the writer really
better not 2 say it..but he say it anyway, stupid writer<_<
but pain is somehow haveing something wrong with his power don't u think guys????
and naruto start 2 feel unsure about wt 2 do for the villeg ><'
right?????
Xman

Xman

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 9:44 am

N كتب:
What number do you think will the last chapter be?

for this story, It wont last for long i think, and I dont think naruto will end the fight with pain this fast...
I would say 3~6 chapter MAX

عدل سابقا من قبل Xman في الخميس فبراير 19, 2009 9:54 am عدل 1 مرات
Xman

Xman

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 9:52 am

akuma-chan كتب:

but pain is somehow haveing something wrong with his power don't u think guys????
right?????

I think he mention somewhere in the previous chapters that he just restore his power or something .. not pretty sure... i will check it later
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 28, 2009 9:35 am

I don't believe Naruto's gonna beat Pain this fast either. Maybe Pain'll forfeit at the last minute or something...
I think Tsunadi might die.... And someone else would be the Hokage.

No X, I meant, when do you think the WHOLE Naruto series will end? At what chapter?

For instance, I believe it's about 1000.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 05, 2009 6:26 am

yap i agreed with u N block
and the most coooooooool thing that hinata will die happy lovelove
and by the cooooooooolest one pain poet
naruto will be along long story huh
coz every time the writer write only 16 to 18 pages godl digging
when we will finish ....when we become obaa-san hahaha
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 05, 2009 9:26 am

YES! Hinata dies!

But I think they'll bring her back someway. I WISH SHE DIES!

Lool, true, so we'll get to read it with our grand children, cool.

Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 3انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Manga best 20 for 2008
» manga news
» info about (the one ) manga
» Gantz (manga)...ガンツ
» what the last manga you read

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: ~Manga Madnes~ :: Manga News-
انتقل الى: