J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Vote_rcapNaruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Voting_barNaruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Vote_lcap 
Meesh
Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Vote_rcapNaruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Voting_barNaruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+6
kuro_mahou
akuma-chan
sharingan kakashi
K__I__R__A
Taicho
N
10 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 6:39 am

I repeat, this is a discussion full of spoilers, don't blame us for anything!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE GONNA KILL HIM!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

عدد الرسائل : 216
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 7:36 am

N كتب:
I repeat, this is a discussion full of spoilers, don't blame us for anything!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE GONNA KILL HIM!

what? twitching twitching twitching
are u for real?????????? twitching
NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
NANI!!!! NANI!!!! NANI!!!! NANI!!!!

Nandi lonely lonely

DAMI DAMI DAMI WAAA
onigay yamitiyo N onigay cries
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 7:41 am

so you saw chapter 424 study ? can i talk freely here, i mean i have somthing inside i wanna share gabu
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 8:20 am

WTFH Taicho?
why the hell have you entered?!!?!?!?!?!?

YES I'VE READ IT!
AnD i can't wait till I read the next one.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 8:27 am

do you think they will lt him?....you know...or they gonna surpise us like what happen to kakashi in chapter 423 & 424 when we thought he lost his eyes..??? scratch
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 9:01 am

I don't know, I don't want that to happen!!!!!! WAAA

But I have a sensation that he won't....
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 9:03 am

i guess he will this time, since he make the sharingan special death wish..i don't know what he gonna wish, i'm so curious to know
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 9:12 am

Please don't say so........ sic sob
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 9:15 am

I somehow think Tsunadi might revive him or something, (Recalls Lost quote: Sayid: If we tell them, we take away their hope, and hope, is a very dangerous thing to lose...)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 9:15 am

okkkkkkkkk ok i didn't said anything, oh do you have a place next to you in th corner so i can cry ? sic
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 9:17 am

lol you love to make a chain between the things you love..like lost & naruto...
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 9:24 am

lol, Lost is everywhere in my life, it's my hobby.
Making a chain is easy, all you have to do is find the two sides, and you're done.
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

عدد الرسائل : 262
العمر : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 8:10 pm

im not gonna die right there
im THE kakashi if he dies,,,,theres no meaning 2 it
naruto will lose alot of fans u didnt think about that
and no one gonna make kakashi die every one on the anime feard him ,,,,even pain

soo no i dont think he`s gonna die,,,,yet

banzai dont die kakashi
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 6:50 am

I agree with you, our Kakashi.....
They'll be stupid if they kill him, many (especially ladies) are gonna ditch the whole program, and bleach's popularity will overcome Naruto's

Anyway, have you cried when
Spoiler:
died?!?!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 7:53 am

sorry to say this, i don't hate kakashi, kakashi is my #2 charecter in the anime....but to be honest, everything had a begining has an end, so i'm saying thins anime won't tay until you kiss your grandson's forehead, sure they will end it soon...& his death gonna effect on the other charecters like the team 7, naruto will boil like hell if he finds out...like that...he gonna kill the one who was the reason for what happen to kakashi for kakashi's sake.

but all i wanna know, sooo badly, what was his wish? i just thinking about it all the night... Question
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 8:04 am

I think his wish would be a usual before death thing, something either to Naruto, or to save Konoha (I HOPE I'm wrong)
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 10:21 am

N كتب:
I think his wish would be a usual before death thing, something either to Naruto, or to save Konoha (I HOPE I'm wrong)
yeah i hope so 2 cries
it's killing me WAAA
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 11:23 am

one more thing, if something happen to kakashi....that mean we won't see his face WAAA , i mean he gonna be a mystery for ever
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 12:19 pm

NOOOO

That would SUCK!
I want to see his face, maybe if he's dead, Naruto will help himself to Kakashi's face! (DON'T DIE! WAAA OMFG sob sic )
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 2:15 am

n-chan ur thinkin about the face more than kakashi himself loooool

kira san im sorry kakashi like i said is not gonna die
if he die`s im gonna die 2 cries
no way they want me 2 die do they
right?
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 2:28 am

XD you better send them an e-mail or if yyou're desperate, then write your will, i hope i got something from your share kukuku & whatever is your plan make it before saturday or maximum sunday cuz at one of these days they will release naruto 425..
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 2:42 am

naaaaaaah every time every time we think kakashi i dead he comes back alive and he did it alot of times
soo u think about it kakashi dont die easy
and i think tsunade gonna give him some chakra of sakura

i think....
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 5:33 am

Yesterday, I've been searching about his death, and I found an article, one that claims it knows the real plot,, anyway, they say that
Spoiler:

I think I better give you the link so that you'd read it yourself:
http://www.eligio.org/kakashi-is-dead-naruto-shippuuden-mad-spoiler.html
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 6:01 am

sugoooooooi, i'm empressed about the event...but it's no way they turn it like that bombs away
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)   Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 4:44 pm

im sorry n-chan but that link is full of bullcrap
non of that crap happend
pissed mode

Naruto: The manga. (SPOILERS! Enter at your risk!!!)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 3انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2, 3  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» info about (the one ) manga
» # our manga #
» what the last manga you read
» Manga best 20 for 2008
» manga news

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: ~Manga Madnes~ :: Manga News-
انتقل الى: