J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

If You were in an Island...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+9
Raven
The Shadow
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
MONI
akuma-chan
όтakù-ςhaN
K__I__R__A
N
13 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 7:59 am

N u say leading us ok in the jungle but not in the darck places tongue
i'm in N go ahead i'm with u ...no riyadh boyz i'm soooooo happy
and ready cowboy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 8:07 am

what about me ? <_< wbl ok i will treat you with respect, no hentai stuff but......... at least don't ignore me as a boy beside i'm in riyadh now bingo

& gonna lead us right to the lions... & monkeys lol chasing after you girls...cuz monkey recognize the diffrent between the male & the female Razz
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 1:20 pm

i don't care any more about anything coz i'm in gooood moood drunken
so c u man and alll the girls and sure my lov blackshark cowboy
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 1:25 pm

N: Kira friend, I will make sure you all are safe, even if the price is my life. *Takes out the sword* I'd give it to you but you already have a weapon.
And yeah, I am not scared, but with this compass, I will find the way to that mysterious cabin, then we can scout around there and bring anything useful to the camp. Anyways, after our adventure ends, and we go back to the camp, I'm gonna make a LONG journey around the island. If you want to come, that's fine, but you need to be brave.
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 1:36 pm

r we going to find something sp. in this Island Like a Star @ heaven
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Of course we are DN!!!!!!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 2:19 pm

are we gonna find others?
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 3:26 pm

HELL YEAH!

And then, I would safely get you back home, and go with them, then get Benjamin Linus teach me his scheming methods.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 3:46 pm

lol hell no. you won't go alone with a guy.. even if he was benjamin linus himself.... deal with it & live with it
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 4:03 pm

What the hell are you talking about?
You don't trust me with any man? LOOK WHO'S TALKING!

I'm not being with YOU alone!
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 5:44 pm

ok i'm with N-chaaaan go girl but don't leave ur weapon
i'm going 2 do some research about the nature onsen
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 9:42 am

LOL, don't worry, my sword will always be with me.
But unfortunately the others are quite updated when it comes to weapons, not only do they have guns, but they without your knowledge throw a drugged arrow at you, then we'd be all sleepy and weapons wouldn't matter.

Akuma, research about nature? IN real life or you just going along here?
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 12:34 pm

okay replyING to this topic was a long tijme coming !!
i swear i wanted to reply sooner but everytime i see like 5 more paes then im like" DAMN man i have to read all that"

so anyways here are my answers to the questions !!

1. Choose one member from the club to go with you.
N of course!!
she is adventurous and she knows more about this island that any of us!
and she's up for anything !!
also,
every Jack needs his Kate LMAO !!
right =P
but i REALLY want to have more members !!! PLEASE
2. Choose 5 things to take with you from real life.
1-Willy Wanka's everlasting Mint flavored gum !
i know it sounds silly but im REALLY gonna have issues without my gum! it keeps me sane -kindda- LOL.

2-a big filled with knives, sword and sharp selfdefence/hunting objects.

hmm dude i dont think ill need anything else
im a true survivor i only need two things!!
W00T

3. Tell us what will you do, your character. (E.i. stay on the beach for fly overs, or be adventurous.....etc)
BE FREAKIN ADVENTUROUS !!
and take the lead of course
i am NOT a follower !
and ill help hunt of course i want to help feed the people with me and just hunt for the thrill and the HELL OF IT xD
4. What will you do to eat? (E.i. Hunt (HA!), eat fruits only, fish....etc)

ALL THE ABOVE !!
ill hunt when i crave meat
ill fish when i crave fish and shrimp
and ill eat fruits when i freakin feel like it
hopefully we'll find away to make bread cuz i love eating sandwishes !! xD
oh and we'll learn how to make bread crumps cuz i just love scalop <3 LOL
oh oh oh and we'll learn how to make oil so we can fry stuff!!
YUUUUUUUUUM FRENSH FRIES !!! <3
man i got carried away with the details over here !
5. Anything else?

if we end up finding that shelter they find in season2
can i NOT press the button !
i want to be out there doing stuff not pressing a button!
BUTTON YOURSELF! who wants to go for a drink LOL

LOST SKIT <3 ~! yay~!
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 1:19 pm

N كتب:
LOL, don't worry, my sword will always be with me.
But unfortunately the others are quite updated when it comes to weapons, not only do they have guns, but they without your knowledge throw a drugged arrow at you, then we'd be all sleepy and weapons wouldn't matter.

Akuma, research about nature? IN real life or you just going along here?

ok that's goood girl cowboy
yeah i know that ... megane ...i will have 6 eyes ...2 be clear and sure thay will not do this 2 me or anyone with us cowboy
and yeah i will do research about nature coz we don't have it in KSA mikka but don't worry everything will be ok study
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 2:15 pm

The Shadow كتب:
okay replyING to this topic was a long tijme coming !!
i swear i wanted to reply sooner but everytime i see like 5 more paes then im like" DAMN man i have to read all that"

so anyways here are my answers to the questions !!

N of course!!
she is adventurous and she knows more about this island that any of us!
and she's up for anything !!
also,
every Jack needs his Kate LMAO !!
right =P
but i REALLY want to have more members !!! PLEASE [color=black]

Thank you, but WHAT THE F*#K?
I MEAN WHAT THE F*&^##G F$*K? I'M NOT YOUR KATE! AND DON'T YOU THINK FOR A SECOND I'LL FOLLOW YOU! I want a Hurley/Kate next to me, not a Jack.
But I'm excited to have you next to me in my adventures, yet you need to be careful, I DO NOT FOLLOW, CABIIISH? lol, I got overexcited, I know.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 2:23 pm

The Shadow كتب:
[/color][/size]
1-Willy Wanka's everlasting Mint flavored gum !
i know it sounds silly but im REALLY gonna have issues without my gum! it keeps me sane -kindda- LOL.

2-a big filled with knives, sword and sharp selfdefence/hunting objects.

hmm dude i dont think ill need anything else
im a true survivor i only need two things!!
W00T
[/color]

LOST SKIT <3 ~! yay~!

Listen, Shadow, I can choose to have a magic bag and it includes weapons/food/and everything I wish for, BUT that's cheat!!

YOu can't wish for more wishes, so you need to delete your super bag, and choose one weapon, and if you'd like fill the other empty slots you got.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Akuma, let's make a team, like Team 7 in Naruto, but Team something else in our very little show, and the members would be me and you, and whoever else signs up, BUT only us the ones who don't like cute things and like adventures come with us!

What do you think?
Raven

Raven

عدد الرسائل : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 24, 2009 5:10 am

1Hmm well whoever wants to come with me is welcome^^.

2. Well I would choose my phone, PC a map of the island if I can find one some clothes a weapon maybe a staff or gloves lol can’t live without them XD.

3. Well I would love to explore the place even if it’s dangerous would start with the ocean, beach and then the jungle. I would like to try new things. Things I wouldn’t be able to try anywhere else XD

4. Well anything other than meat fish or chicken lol I am willing to try new fruit and oh coconut I love that^^.

5. Well if I end up having fun I wouldn’t mind staying there always wanted to go to an island and I will try to make the best of what I have
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 24, 2009 8:34 am

I don't know who gave you the idea a pc, or anything as such, would work on an island, I mean, I really wouldn't want you to have a heart attack when you realize there's isn't any internet on the island. And I wouldn't want your hair to turn white when you realize, there aren't any plugs for your chargers.
Well anyways, I'll work on building a generator for you, anything to make your lives on that island comfortable.

BTW Shadow, I'm not Kate anymore, I'm John Locke, hope you understand.
Raven

Raven

عدد الرسائل : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 24, 2009 7:26 pm

I don’t need the internet lol hmm will use it till I run out of battery. But I think as soon as I reach that island I might forget about it. Maybe I should leave it at home and bring my two cats instead. Seeing them fight and jump around like that is hilarious and it beats watching TV sometimes XD
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

عدد الرسائل : 1135
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 3:06 am

Hmmm, I'd rather be alone...

iPod! with a battery that doesn't run out!
Underwear.
A weapon.
First aid kit.
Lighter.

3. Tell us what will you do, your character. (E.i. stay on the beach for fly overs, or be adventurous.....etc)
a. I will cry.
b. I will turn against whomever is with me (Hence being alone.)
c. I will learn to live with this.
d. "Be adventurous" but not for the sake of adventure. I will map put the whole island (if I can) to know more about the place that I'm going to be stuck in. And then find the appropriate place to hang around in and set it up as a shelter and while praying that I get rescued.

4. What will you do to eat? (E.i. Hunt (HA!), eat fruits only, fish....etc)
Depends, cause killing animals ain't my thing.
Maybe when I'm really hungry and lose all sense of humanity (Like in Golding's Lord of the Flies) Maybe then, I'll hunt. But for now I'll stick to fruits.

5. Anything else?
Am I going to be on TV?
http://infinite-lullaby.blogspot.com/
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 7:56 am

ok ok N
ill change my bag thingy
okay i want a HUGE sword that is both light and SHARP =easy to use !

Meesh being alone on "the island is no fun!
you HAVE to come with us !
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 9:41 am

Lol Shadow, your sword is sorta like the one I imagine myself to have.

Just to make sure, I ain't Kate anymore, I'm Locke when we gonna do our Parody. (You did change my point of view)
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 9:47 am

really ?
well you know what they say
"Great minds.. "

okay okay YOU.ARE.NOT.KATE!
i now dub thee Mr.Lock!

here you go a bran new wheel chare. lol
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

عدد الرسائل : 1135
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 6 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Hmmm, well I'll start off alone then meet up with you guys when I start mapping out the island.
http://infinite-lullaby.blogspot.com/

If You were in an Island...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 6 من اصل 13انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: