J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Vote_rcapIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Voting_barIf You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

If You were in an Island...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+9
Raven
The Shadow
Taicho
devil_n3oooma chan
MONI
akuma-chan
όтakù-ςhaN
K__I__R__A
N
13 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 2:28 pm

i don't care i want 2 swim and run u close ur eyes Razz
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2009 2:29 pm

not fair <_< . no you don't run & swim & let me do these things. you just watch lol
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

عدد الرسائل : 216
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 8:35 am

1.Choose one member from the club to go with you:

I would say kira cuz he cool and fun to hang out with wink , but if ur going to wear a boxer freez than am verrrry sorry SHUT THE F*** UP I will throw u far away from me immediately. Sorry kira Kun I hate guys with boxers URUSAI .

2. Choose 5 things to take with you from real life:

Ipod, DS, swim suit, change of clothing and of course a samurai sword cowboy .

3. Tell us what will you do, your character. (E.i. stay on the beach for fly overs, or be adventurous.....etc)

Of course staying on the beach enjoying my time swimming and water surfing onsen …. Maybe
then I'll have an adventure am .

4. What will you do to eat? (E.i. Hunt (HA!), eat fruits only, fish....etc)

If I'm reallllllllllllly that hungry than am I will hunt for food of course.

5. Anything else?

When I meet N chan and shadow I might be like them…… hahaha

loving to explore the island and be one with mother

nature twinkle .
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 8:37 am

^
^
^

Kira

Hentai with ro59a

Loooool

XD
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 8:47 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
not fair <_< . no you don't run & swim & let me do these things. you just watch lol

Don't worry kira kun am we I'll take turns.

Do not spay at us knife behind back when we swim ok kira

be a good boy bingo
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 8:50 am

όтakù-ςhaN كتب:
^
^
^

Kira

Hentai with ro59a

Loooool

XD

good one Otaku chan MUAHAHAHA

*Can't stop laughing * XD kukuku
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 10:01 am

Taicho كتب:
1.Choose one member from the club to go with you:

I would say kira cuz he cool and fun to hang out with wink , but if ur going to wear a boxer freez than am verrrry sorry SHUT THE F*** UP I will throw u far away from me immediately. Sorry kira Kun I hate guys with boxers URUSAI .

2. Choose 5 things to take with you from real life:

Ipod, DS, swim suit, change of clothing and of course a samurai sword cowboy .

3. Tell us what will you do, your character. (E.i. stay on the beach for fly overs, or be adventurous.....etc)

Of course staying on the beach enjoying my time swimming and water surfing onsen …. Maybe
then I'll have an adventure am .

4. What will you do to eat? (E.i. Hunt (HA!), eat fruits only, fish....etc)

If I'm reallllllllllllly that hungry than am I will hunt for food of course.

5. Anything else?

When I meet N chan and shadow I might be like them…… hahaha

loving to explore the island and be one with mother

nature twinkle .

lol taicho sama...... don't worry no boxers :]
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 10:16 am

K__I__R__A كتب:

ok but i will run and swim drunken
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 10:22 am

akuma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:

run in your house's garden & swim in your bathtub in your house... but the running & swiming in the island? leave it for me :] fair enough ha? XP
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 11:39 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:

run in your house's garden & swim in your bathtub in your house... but the running & swiming in the island? leave it for me :] fair enough ha? XP

akuma will not let u go to the island if u said that lol!
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 11:42 am

akuma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:

do whatever u want akuma he will close his eyes or we will feed him to the animals lol!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 12:16 pm

devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:

do whatever u want akuma he will close his eyes or we will feed him to the animals lol!

omg you're so mean.... poor animals, they will suffer to death... i will swim & i will run...actually i can't swim but i will just to keep akuma without swemming :]
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 12:21 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:

omg you're so mean.... poor animals, they will suffer to death... i will swim & i will run...actually i can't swim but i will just to keep akuma without swemming :]

u r the mean one u cant swim and u dont let her swim scratch
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 12:27 pm

mm let's make a deal...i'll take a part to swim, & she take another...then we're done like that megane deal?
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 1:30 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
mm let's make a deal...i'll take a part to swim, & she take another...then we're done like that megane deal?

I think it's fair enough am
One more thing kira kun bingo do not and I repeat DO NOT peek at us while swimming knife behind back
OR the wild animals of this island will kill u mikka by our command.
OK kukuku kukuku
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Partner, I warn you, don't let that kyuubi inside you come out again.
As for swimming, I'll go swimming, but NOT with some people around.

But most of the time I'll be scouting the Jungle, I'll map it all and I'm gonna trade that map for ALLL your chocolates and candies.

Anyways, I'm going for that cabin now, so, Akuma, Kira and DN are coming, anyone elsE?
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 2:13 pm

ok deal f u got the chance bro kukuku
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 2:41 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:

You do realize the island is very, very humungous. You can always split roads.
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 4:54 am

ok then lets go cheers
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 10:43 am

let's go the island baby happy
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 11:29 am

drunken
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Now you guys don't know how to go.

It's like this: N enters the jungle, Kira, DN, and Akuma follow

N: You scared? (I'm asking the three of you)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 6:38 pm

we answer you: no, are you? :]
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 6:43 am

not yet tongue
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: If You were in an Island...   If You were in an Island... - صفحة 5 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 6:51 am

lol it seams excited that N leading us...because i'm 100% sure she don't know the place & we end up between those hungry lions.... & we run for our lives XP. that's awesome

If You were in an Island...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 5 من اصل 13انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: