J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Vote_rcapGAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Voting_barGAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Vote_rcapGAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Voting_barGAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

GAME:Describe the member before you in one word

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+16
Natsumi
ichigo
Taicho
K__I__R__A
MONI
όтakù-ςhaN
The Shadow
cute bunny
neko-chan
Misao_Chaaan
devil_n3oooma chan
akuma-chan
Meesh
N
sharingan kakashi
Rimy-chan
20 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

عدد الرسائل : 1135
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 9:43 am

In control.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://infinite-lullaby.blogspot.com/
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 9:46 am

hahaha
thanks i guess

Meesh--> human spell checker
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 12:55 pm

shadow: make me feel the dude word is usless on boys from now on cuz shadow calling every single kwaiii girl here a DUDE
wbl
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 2:36 pm

LOL

Kira, Hentai, but very funny.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:01 pm

me? funny? twitching thanx???? aloot? you're the 1st one who said..... N chaaaaaaaaaan *jumping on N like he wanna eat her* AHHHHHHHHHH *N kicked me away* shiii ah ah ahahah ah ah sure that's not funny.....sorry

N= smart..so smart mashallah, she understand my puzzle
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:32 pm

looooool, you call that a puzzle??!??!

Kira: Calls that a puzzle. (LOOOOL, JK: Kira: Hard worker?)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:43 pm

mmm i hope... Razz

N : can understand you without explaining alot
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:01 pm

K: The smarter version of Joey.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:06 pm

cooooooooooolest V fan cowboy
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:30 pm

lol N...you love to bring back memories

akuma...when you need her..................she's there Smile
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:35 pm

blush shy thx kira

kira my rooooooocks friend Very Happy
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 4:41 pm

thank you akuma chan & you're my roll friend.

so together we become rock&roll team Wink
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:11 pm

gooooooooood dealer man Cool
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:26 pm

lol nice girl....sometimes she act like she makes the boys running after her & sometimes she act like she make everyone run away from her Razz lool
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 6:50 pm

hahaha cooooooool
wallah nice brother any one can say that 2 u drunken
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 7:00 pm

lool akuma: the best girl who played kira...
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 7:08 pm

thx Cool
the one Wink like matrix
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 7:26 pm

lool i loved matrix & neo...

ok.... mm... akuma... Idea trinity Razz
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 1:37 am

sugoiiiiiiiiiii Cool
one of my fav... geek
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 7:24 am

Akuma, I'll say it again, best taste in manga.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 10:20 am

lovelove yaaaaaaay arigatoooooo
megane again smart head
banzai
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 11:41 am

akuma looool why you're always before me whyyyyyyyyyyy? mikka about you akuma i'm really out of words.....
have a good taste when she choose the anime pics... check her profiles & you will see... Smile bingo
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Kira, most person in this club with people against him. (You really should have brought a guy friend to support you, JK! We're not missing any more Hentais.)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:13 pm

will i'm not hentai.... beside i don't need a guy who can't help himslef to help me, i can deal with it myself..

N: look to the life from the logical way.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 17 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Kira: Expects things from the future (In shaa Allah they will come true, whatever they are)

GAME:Describe the member before you in one word
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 17 من اصل 33انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Game: Count til 5 and Do Something to a Member
» The Story Game
» Game : ThE sOnGs GaMe
» Member of the Month.
» Money Game

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area :: Duck, Duck Goose-
انتقل الى: