J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Vote_rcapSCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Voting_barSCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Vote_lcap 
Meesh
SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Vote_rcapSCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Voting_barSCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
6 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 4:08 am

hi everyone . while i was scroling on my computer, i found school rumble folder & i remembered how cool & fantastic was this anime....the last time i saw the anime was the OVA episode...they had alot of rumers about the anime, like they got nothing to add. & the manga & also the anime will stop forever. & other rumers about they making the season 3 & it will see the light so soon, i wish if that's true & anyone know something about it....plz share your info with us...thanx

your friend;y neighborhood K__I__R__A hi
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 10:00 am

hay man i wish i can help u but i'm not a big fan
smoker
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 11:13 am

it's your opinion akuma mikka thanx for replying anyway smoker
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

عدد الرسائل : 216
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 12:01 pm

am very sorry Kira-kun dark i don't like it very much too cries
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 12:05 pm

you toooooooooooooooo NANI!!!! OMFG aa...aaa.. twitching not youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu taicho saan escape cries how this is happening WAAA
kuro_mahou

kuro_mahou

عدد الرسائل : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: mmmhumm   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 5:06 pm

mmm well as far i know there´s no a 3rd season of the anime series , just the OVA, by the way there´s only one, maybe what you found out as the release of the 2nd OVA chapter...
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

عدد الرسائل : 262
العمر : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 1:45 am

i realy loved school rumble it reminded me of my life
i loved it but i didnt see the last episode loooool
im with u kira all the way banzai
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 1:52 am

arigatoo, kakashi sensei..finally someone who apreciate the anime school rumble sigh banzai
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

عدد الرسائل : 262
العمر : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 2:08 am

ur welcome kira-san cowboy
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 2:20 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
it's your opinion akuma mikka thanx for replying anyway smoker
welcome relax
kuro_mahou

kuro_mahou

عدد الرسائل : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 20, 2008 12:23 pm

yeahh the school rumble series are really funny, that was the comedy anime closest to AZUMANGA... i don´t know if you have seen it, but the problem is the endings.. the drama part appears too sudden and somehow decreases the comic development.. they take it to a drama, and that what happened at the first OVA... in my oppinion it didn´t work that ambivalence, i mean they didn´t manage well the drama and the comedy... but that´s my appreciation.. in general terms is an excelent comedy...
SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Hellsing_ova_2_a
Xman

Xman

عدد الرسائل : 23
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/02/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING   SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 12, 2009 12:44 pm

About the School Rumble over-all, its one of the best school-life comedy i ever seen, nothin like GTO, but anyhow... after the 2nd seasons, they stopped doing the anime, i read somewhere that something happend between the writer and the anime producers...

anyway, about the anime, they did release seasons 3 but in a weird way i never seen in anime before, they released the last 2 eps of the season ... Ep25 and Ep26 showing you the end of the season 3 o.o

about the manga, the mangaka finished the original School Rumble, and started and seasons called School Rumble Z ... i think they reached 20ish chapter so far... "didn't check it lately"..

If you want i could bring you the torrents of season 3 but it would make a huge spoilers if u are die hard fan of school rumble. or you could read the manga instead o.o

SCHOOL RUMBLE 3 & THE LONG WAITING
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: ~Anime Madness~ :: Anime News-
انتقل الى: