J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
RPGes (Role Play game) Vote_rcapRPGes (Role Play game) Voting_barRPGes (Role Play game) Vote_lcap 
Meesh
RPGes (Role Play game) Vote_rcapRPGes (Role Play game) Voting_barRPGes (Role Play game) Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

RPGes (Role Play game)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

RPGes (Role Play game) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 02, 2008 6:16 am

For whoever who's interested in Fan Fiction, it's a game (obviously) where every person creates her/his own character, describes the characteristics and such, then we choose our theme (for example Naruto) so I'll post my post, and you guys go with the flow, (Don't you dare leaving without replying)

Example: Name: N
Special Powers:Can read movements very well.
Weapon: A blade
Type of jutsu: Genjutsu and some Ninjutsu

RP: N was waiting at the Ramen shop, Konoha was as crowded as it normally would be. The rays of sun were striking at her eyes, she sighed and sat at one of the benches.

(You guys comon get excited for once in your lives) 
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 02, 2008 8:22 am

Name: Weef
special ability: Super Sonic Speed of Speech
weapon of choice:Long Katana
type of jutsu:Taijutsu and Sharingan(special blood line) XD
Enjoys Collecting rare Pokemon on her free time and Yu Gi Oh Cards
and hanging out with friends while skipping classes

*wears Hidden Leaf Forehead Protector* lets get this show on this road!

On her way to the ninja academy Weef was trying to adjust her forehead protector as her stomach started to growl begging for something good to eat, it was that time of day after all
and as if on Que Ichiracu's Ramen shop just happened to be beyond that corner.
Weef picked up her phone and dial the first number on her speed dial
-ring- -ring-
"Hello..? Togi? you there? its me damn it!! "

"............"

"dude i know your there i can hear you snoring!" she lied

Togi got up and pushed the mop of curls off her face
"whats up Weef?" she said in a very horse voice
"i just got up man, can you NOT scream so early in the morning some of us need our ears to listen to lectures later on! GOD!!"

Weef almost pouted while her friend was lecturing her

"okay okay.. i wont scream" she said in an almost whispered voice
"so anyways TOGI lets go get some food! I was up all night watching One Tree Hill season 5 ITS UBER AWESOME MAN!! I LOVE!! thanks again man you rock at downloads !!"

"DUDE again with the screaming man im going def by the minuet here" she said while getting dressed as quickly as possible
"Dude Weef dont you ever have class all you ever do is hang out at the Ramen shop... man i wish i had yoru hours"

"how did you know i was gonna say lets go eat ramen?!" -idiot mode ON-

"well DUH Weef its all you ever eat!! one large order of Miso Ramen with shrimp. its like they have nothing else on the menu..."

"Smart ass!!" she said jokingly
"ANYWAYS. you in or what?"

"i dont think so man I have class. unlike SOME PEOPLE *hint hint* "

"dude if you get your ass over here in the next 5 minuets you can make your 'important class' " she teased " and you can also have the pleasure of eating with ME" she knew Togi couldn't see her but STILL she gave her the biggest smile "oh come on man! MY TREAT ! "

and in the end after all the nagging Togi finally gave up she just cant argue with Weef because she knows that that chick wont shut up till she gets whats she wants
--------------------------------------

Weef moved the curtains to enter the Ramen Shop "damn it sure is crowded today" she scaned for an empty seat as her eyes came across her friend sitting on one of the benches.

"Hey N-Chaaaan~~!" as she gave her her signature fox smile "whatcha doing here all alone?" then just grabbed the seat next to her" LETS EAT"."

hows this for excitment N dude i love fanfics they ARE AN ADDICTION!!
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 02, 2008 10:44 am

N scowled, "Brotha, if you ever call me chan again I'll kick your ass" she pushed a young man next to her out of his seat and gestured for Weef to sit.
"One more please for the curled dude over here" She pointed at Weef.

"How's the excitement going? about us graduating? I'm planning on doing a party, and I'll take Kakashi as my date."

(that was hyper, but KEEP IT UP!)
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2008 1:43 pm

Weef takes the offered seat and bites into her newly ordered Ramen. "-slurp- oooh good.. man that just hit the spot.!"

"I'll take Kakashi as my date." at that Weef almost shot noodles out of her nose

"WTF! your asking WHO !!?" as she looked at N so fast a string of noodles was still hanging out of her mouth
"You gotta be kidding me... dude you do know some one 'very' important in our academy already had dibs on our VERY hot masked sensai.Right!"

N just looked blankly at weef and asked who was it that had their mind set on Kakashi?

"well does the name Hana ring any bells??"

((TBC dude lets make this as dramatic as possible i love drama when it comes to fics oh oh and i like fights too!
dude i wish more members would RP with us.. or else we'll just have to write for them LOL)) knife behind back
neko-chan

neko-chan

عدد الرسائل : 69
العمر : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2008 3:00 pm

خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ وweef
هههههههههههههههههههههههههه عليك مخيله مره واسعه بس i like it مره funy hahaha
https://j-otaku-club.own0.com
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 05, 2008 5:39 am

[left](Neko what the hell! You're not supposed to express your opinion, you're supposed to play with us! *lol, i know I'm a bit mean, sorry)

N gave Weef a fierce look, "I don't care , I'm so asking him, and if he refuses I will ask Shikamaru, and if he refuses I think I'll just cancel the party," Said N seriously.

At the same moment a huge thud filled the place, and N spilled her ramen on Weef, "No I wanted to finish it, but what the hell was that?" Another thud and everyone was out from the shop.

AN ATTACK!" Screamed a random person, N could see smoke arising next to the arena.

"Weef comon let's check it out" N left hastily leaving Wareef behind ]
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 06, 2008 4:26 am

N spilled her Ramen on Weef, "No I wanted to finish it,.."
Weef jumped half way in the air almost hitting her head on the sealing."DUDE !! WTF!! THAT SHIT BURNS" she said as she was trying to recover from what felt like a second degree burn.

"what the hell was that?" Another thud and everyone was out from the shop.

all we could see was a mess of hair as Neko-chan appeared screaming "ITS AN ATTACK!"

the three Kunotchi teleported to the scene.to see what what all the commotion was about.

there they were front and center
but all those years of training in the academy did not prepare them for they were about to witness.

for what seemed like an eternity they stood there paralyzed from the shock.

"oh.My.God"was the only thing that came out of neko's mouth and thankfully that one word managed to snap the other two back from their daze.

weef pushed passed them and said."OK girls this is what we've been waiting for, a chance to prove our selves and show everyone that we aren't just a bunch of useless chicks!"
she did a few hand seals and POOF!! the floor around them was filled with all kinds of weapons
"come on! take your pick"now she was cracking her knuckles "its time to kick some serious ass!"

(i dont like writing fighting scenes =S i know i suck! -not like i was anygood to start with! meh i suck more w.e)
yay i got neko-chan in the story!
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 07, 2008 9:45 am

(Man I'm confused, do you want some action or not???)

"What the???" N stood infront five hooded men, or so she guessed, they all wore blue hoods, deep inside, she always wanted to have a gang of her own and wear blue capes.

"Hey Wareef, let's have a band of our own after we kick them locas!" N drew out her own claymore and prepared herself for battle.

(lol, let's just try this battle then we can sort our selves into teams)
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 11, 2008 2:36 pm

( I meant action like high school shit. you know randomness and w.e =P ! anyways yalla lets do more of this dude i have nothing but time -HURRAY~~! my net is BACK!!)

Kunais were flying in the air dust was covering the battle as is a cloud of fog.

weef could hardly hear a thing.

"Hey Wareef...." was all she could make out from all the noise surrounding her.
"N..?"this was starting to piss her off! "god can this day get any worse! DAMN !! first i barely get to eat my Ramen, Togi bailed on me, and now i can even hear myself think! GAWD !" hand seals started to form as if on their own
and suddenly 5 other clones appeared around her.
"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" these words were screamed all at once by the mob of Weefs.
using shinpuu they all appeared next to N and kicked the asses of the-ninja-wanna-bes surrounding N-Kohai

"sorry what did you say earlier?"

"let's have a band of our own after we kick them locas!"

"HELLS YEAH!! im up for it if you are!"she said while cracking her knuckels showing off her strength
"just try not to break anything during the fight 'Kohai' "

Rivalry in its purest forms. well at least in the battle field
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2008 3:48 am

N was up against two of the five, "Where the hell are the Sensies and the army, I reckon this is only a fake attack, only to test us." Thought N, she prepared to strike with her two handed Claymore, she yelled as ran towards the two caped foes.

"BAKAs, DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE US!" Her Claymore was swayed fierce-fully at the lot of them, N heard them laugh but could no longer see them. A thud caused by her Claymores' landing echod through the battlefield. She looked around for them, "Weef, where the hell.....?"

A hand held her right foot, N struggled to set herself free, then she disappeared leaving nothing but smoke behind.

"You think I'll fall for that?" N's real body strolled into the area where the hand was and aimed the Claymore into it.
At a fraction of that second, a body jumped out, N stopped as she realized who it was.
"Kakashi Sensi! Iruka Sensi!" N was startled.

In the distance N saw a smoke rising, it was coming from the other end of the city.
Kakashi smiled and tapped on N's head, "Well done, you guys, you've done a good job, now I need to go, Iruka, explain to them." Kakashi hastily left, leaving clouds of dust.
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 07, 2008 11:17 am

( I deleted the previous posts because both N and I warned you guys NOT post unless its RP related! so, gomen)

they were all dusty and up to their knees in mud, exhaustion was evident on all of them but that didn't stop from glaring up a storm at their sensais.

"what do you mean 'explain'! are you telling me that all this was for nothing" shouted one of the students.
the others were just awaiting the explanation from their sensai.

Iruka looked at his students and took a deep breath
"Well you see my dear students today wasn't just another combat training day" he was cut off by a laud "YA THINK" from of one of the students limping over.
The Long haired Chuunin cleared his thought "i know that" gave that boy a strong look "but we needed to test you guys on combat training combined with the element of surprise!"

"so does this mean we all get to have cool head bands like you sensai"

"YATTA WE DID IT"the crowd roared

"now, now settle down class. I didn't say that! you see..."he was cut off when Neko-Chan asked
"So we have to go though another year of training"
"OH HELL NO! i cant take another year of training! I need to get outta this village!" shouted Weef
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 07, 2008 11:22 am

"I wonder when we'll be sorted into groups," N sat on a rock, she had nothing to do for the rest of the day, and she hated it.

Her eyes shifted to Weef, "Hey!" she waited until her comrade looked at her, "let's do something extraordinary!"

Iruka sensi was too busy arguing with other students, N ignored their naggings.
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 5:45 am

(slanted = thought just in case you guys forget =P)

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope i don't get stuck in a group filled with weaklings" Weef thought as she ruffled the back of her hair"GAWD its getting super hawt! when do we get to go back to the academy!" she said to one of her classmates "I really miss sleeping/sneaking outta class, AND the a.c" she added

"Hey!"she heard hey buddy N call out to her
Weef looked back at N. She raised an eyebrow wondering what her friend wanted to say

"let's do something extraordinary!" said N

"its as if you read my mind. I was planing on bailing from this lame ass meeting anyways"she said as she grinned evilly.
"So, what do you have in mind?"

"oh you'll see."

"okay. But first don't you think we should get outta here"
they both nodded to each other and started to form and chain of hand seals.

Reemy-chan-senpai was listening attentively to what Iruka-sensai was saying till a sudden movement caught her attention.
'oh GOD dont tell me' she turned her head towards the usual suspects. 'don't tell me those two are at it again' she tried to catch them, she knew those hand seals they were performing were teleportation seals.
and just as she was about to get a hold on N's shirt the 'POOFED'!

"OH GREAT NOW THEY'RE GONE! WHAT AM I GONNA TELL SENSAI!" she shouted out of frustration "and i was supposed to watch them."

"Sensai is NOT gonna like this"she said to herself.

"What am I not gonna like?" asked Iruka-sensai with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 5:53 am

(Stop being such a god-modding RPier! you're making me say things I don't intend to say/do. I'll play along for you this time)

"W, I'm having an art attack, and something inside me wants to pour it out on that," N gestured for Weef to look at the gigantic mountain.
"I know a place that holds lots of paint buckets. We could do that, then we can enjoy living on the run."

(Lol, you can refuse, suggest something you like.)
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 6:10 am

(sorry dude i was just 'into it' LOL. Gomen gomen well i just wanted to have more action in the game! thats why i suddenly add other members and whatever =P )

"The Hokage Mountain! DAYMN DUDE! You think big don't you! im lovin' it"she laughed a bit

Weef put her hand on N's shoulder
"Well N, lets go paint the town Red! or Green since it my favorite color" and pushed N off of the Roof they were standing on and jumped after her.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 7:10 am

"Lets go!" N jumped beside Weef, leading her to where the paints lay. The town has its queer sort of buildings, thought N, more like blended simple shapes.
N glanced at her watch, 4:08, there was still time for day.
"Hey, you two!" At the speed they were hopping roof tops with, she didn't think someone would've chased them, it was someone watching them fro the streets.
She hesitated on whether to stop for the caller, or continue.
"Let's run for it Weef." They weren't doing anything suspicious, but N liked the thrill.
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 7:29 am

"Let's run for it Weef."

Weef nodded to N and ran along her side.

Weef looked behind her "KUSSA!"
"this guy has been following us for some time now! maybe we should split up"
but that was never a good idea. thats how most people i

Weef started using hand signs and told N to go ahead and get the paints while she leads 'who-ever-is-following-them'
to the meeting place.
'FINALLY something we learned in the academy came in handy.'thought Weef

"the Academy. Alright" was the last thing said before they parted ways
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 8:08 am

N crouched in preparation to hop a long distance, she fumbled for something in her pouch, then took out her iPod, put on the headphones, and turned in on.

At full speed, N headed for the storage house to get the paints, she felt a rush of air behind her, *probably it's Weef escaping,*

She jumped into an abandoned alley near the meant target and searched for a back door.
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: RPGes (Role Play game)   RPGes (Role Play game) Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 9:44 am

A door hidden by tons of cartons stood in the left side of the alley, old rotten posters of various, random subjects of movies, Konoha logos, and others N could not set her eyes on. The rushes of the current situation made N jump for the cartons, avoiding collision, and silently opened the door, and slipped in.

RPGes (Role Play game)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» i play that game online evry day^^
» Game : ThE sOnGs GaMe
» Game: First Thing That Comes to Mind
» PEOPLE PLAY THE DAMN GAMES ALREADY!
» Money Game

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى