J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
Our College lives. Vote_rcapOur College lives. Voting_barOur College lives. Vote_lcap 
Meesh
Our College lives. Vote_rcapOur College lives. Voting_barOur College lives. Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

Our College lives.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

Our College lives. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Our College lives.   Our College lives. Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2008 11:49 am

N clicked on the New Topic button, then typed in "Our College lives." and sat thinking, *Will it be a good idea? Ah well it won't hurt to post,*. Stretching her hand to the pot, N dipped the banana in chocolate, it dripped on the table as it was overloaded with chocolate, N ate it quickly.
*There it goes* She murmured to herself then typed: "(Hello girls, I've put lots"only two!" of RPG threads, but i can assure you you're gonna have fun in this one. Every girl should write about our meetings in her perspective, I'll post an example at the end of this post. You see all you need to do is)" N helped herself to a marshmallow, dipped it, ate it, then resumed writing: "(write in your thoughts and your real plans, don't take this too seriously, nor too playfully, participate with us, and those who don't study with us, you can join in too, as students or whatever you want, don't think this is only for those who actually study in Sultan. The only rules is that you take punctuation marks seriously and commit yourself to story-telling style, please let's all have fun. As for how long your post should be, your call. Though if you'd like your style to be one person, or story telling, your call as well") N sighed and cracked her fingers. ("Okay the game starts after I finish this sentence.")

It was 15 to 11, and N has finished her Math class, it was tuesday and she had only two classes, Math then PE. "What's the point of PE anyway?! It sucks, it's pointless!" N realized she thought too loudly for two strolling by girls were looking at her bewilderedly. *It's the Japanese club day, I think I oughta go to Coffee Day, perhaps they're already there,* .
N was in the new building so all she had to do was go down one stairs. She hated elevators, and yet she hated going down by the stairs. She had no problem mounting them but when it came to going down, she always had troubles. Choosing the stairs, N adjusted her big golden bag on her shoulders and carefully walked her through to the grand floor.
It was as crowded as it always have been, and the noises really bothered her. N drew nearer to the coffee shop, and peered in from around the corner to see whether or not one of the club members was sitting on the couches in the corner.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

عدد الرسائل : 250

Our College lives. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Our College lives.   Our College lives. Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2008 1:12 pm

zZzZzZzZzZz Sleep
N
Genin
N

Our College lives. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Our College lives.   Our College lives. Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2008 2:01 pm

(
Misao_Chaaan كتب:
zZzZzZzZzZz Sleep
No one forced you to read, please don't reply here anymore unless you'd like to play.)
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

عدد الرسائل : 1135
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

Our College lives. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Our College lives.   Our College lives. Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 14, 2008 2:39 am

Najla had told Meesh about the meeting but she couldn't make it.

And she told me that I already have a job in that club. (O_O And I've never even seen it!)
http://infinite-lullaby.blogspot.com/
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

Our College lives. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Our College lives.   Our College lives. Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 14, 2008 4:37 am

Weef woke up early in the morning too excited to sleep.
she didnt any morning classes, just one afternoon class
which is a good thing. Because it means she'll have more time to hangout with her Otakus.

before leaving the house she send messages to all the members reminding them of the meeting today
'they better not bail on me or forget!' she thought as she clicked the send button.

after searching for a class the Japanese club settled in room 323

and started to hook up the Play Station to the projector so they could get this game night started.

Neko-chan being the half feline she is. Bravely climbed up the table and the chair above the table and adjusted the cables.

we started playing from 11 to 1 and it was one of the funnest 2 hours i have spent in this university.

HURRAY~~! FOR THE ANIME CLUB!
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

عدد الرسائل : 250

Our College lives. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Our College lives.   Our College lives. Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 14, 2008 9:27 am

N كتب:
(
Misao_Chaaan كتب:
zZzZzZzZzZz Sleep
No one forced you to read, please don't reply here anymore unless you'd like to play.)
oh please don't be angry Rolling Eyes
I just can't go out without saying anything
so by mistake I slept when I read it tongue
N
Genin
N

Our College lives. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Our College lives.   Our College lives. Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 14, 2008 10:59 am

As no one seemed to be in Coffee Day, N dipped her hand in her huge heavy bag to fetch her mobile. After 5 minutes of searching, N managed to check her inbox.

*Oh my, why does messages come unnoticed?!* N opened the message and read its contents. *I think I'm gonna skip class, oh well, I'll see if the girls are all there or at least some of them,*

The sun beam pierced N's eyes as she walked her way to the first building, her eyes had shrunk and her eyebrows muscles' has huddled, she was too lazy to dip her hand again for her sun glasses.

Room 323, voices were echoing in the hall, voices of the Otakus. N put her hand on the knob and turned it.

Our College lives.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: Coffe Day-
انتقل الى: