J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
A new Fullmetal Alchemist Vote_rcapA new Fullmetal Alchemist Voting_barA new Fullmetal Alchemist Vote_lcap 
Meesh
A new Fullmetal Alchemist Vote_rcapA new Fullmetal Alchemist Voting_barA new Fullmetal Alchemist Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

A new Fullmetal Alchemist

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Xman

Xman

عدد الرسائل : 23
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/02/2009

A new Fullmetal Alchemist Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A new Fullmetal Alchemist   A new Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 13, 2009 9:42 am

We all know the anime called Fullmetal Alchemist, and we all know that when they finished the 1st season with a lame end that they forced you to go read manga.
anyway, they announced at the beginning of this month about the new seasons if you could say that.

Here's the official website link:
Fullmetal Alchemist

And here an youtube link for the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUTBQXdOKBg

On the 10th of the this month, they said they will start on April 5th...

The good thing, that will continue from where they stopped on season 1, which will be awesome
I like the new designs, a great company will work on this... hopefully they will do good
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
cute bunny
Genin
cute bunny

عدد الرسائل : 530
العمر : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A new Fullmetal Alchemist   A new Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 20, 2009 12:33 am

yaaaaaaaaaa,it's sooooo great I like it,it's awesom

thx dude Surprised
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A new Fullmetal Alchemist   A new Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Yeah i saw it before !!

its awesome ., they ll make it similer to the manga !!
I cant wait till april comes

thx 4 the info Smile
Crimson

Crimson

عدد الرسائل : 62
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/02/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A new Fullmetal Alchemist   A new Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 22, 2009 2:04 pm

wakuwaku wakuwaku wakuwaku
Is that really real?????

banzai
Oh im so happy!!! Cant wait

A new Fullmetal Alchemist
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» L'arc en Ciel - Ready Steady Go! _ the 2nd Opening for Fullmetal Alchemist

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى