J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
What would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapWhat would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Voting_barWhat would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
What would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapWhat would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Voting_barWhat would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

What would your video game be?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+3
Meesh
K__I__R__A
N
7 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

عدد الرسائل : 262
العمر : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2008

What would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What would your video game be?   What would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 30, 2009 2:41 am

N كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
DEDE4luv كتب:

hmmm
well i have a lot of ideas
i have 2 pick up one of them and make it fit on a video game

go for it dede san, we can't wait until we hear it & whooooooooooo knows? am maybe it will see the light for real bingo

Kira, I'm think about doing a video game for our organization.
The two of us are the main characters of course. And no, my outfit won't be SLUTTY, like they make all the girls in Video Games wear.

I really like this idea.... We can AT LEAST make some art work for the front cover of the game, and the back cover.

What do you think partner?

what about me did u forget me n-chan akira-san Sad
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What would your video game be?   What would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 02, 2009 5:22 pm

lol Kakashi, what are you talking about?
Kata-sama

Kata-sama

عدد الرسائل : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What would your video game be?   What would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 06, 2009 7:54 am

I love games <3 X3
especially horror (i.e. Fatal Frame/Hunting ground), cute life stimulation ones (i.e. Harvest moon), and those games where you get to run around stabbing people randomly (i.e. Samurai warriors/Orochi warriors)
If get the chance to make my own game, I’ll make it a cross-over between the three genres above
It’d be something like:
The character you play with is a blond chibi demon king whose vast underworld kingdom turned into a big bundle of chaos while he was having his two-years-long evening tea so he has to get his kingdom under control and everything back straight then he takes off and meets three characters along the way: a large gay dude who thinks he’s a young pretty nurse (he’s responsible for the healing powers), walking, talking guy fox with glasses (he can use any weapon in the world, and they’re all in his super duper pocket), a sweet shy girl elf (she’s got serious muscle) and the king gets to use magic powers (like controlling ice and fire) then he figures out that his enemy, the one responsible for the chaos is his super-smexy half-robot half-french childhood friend. And the way you have to choose a queen (every king needs a queen right?) you could choose either: a) that elf with you b)your ultimate enemy c) a random maid who works at your castle --> she’s hard to win

And that’s the plot ^^’ I'm to tried to write about the stages and the platforms =_=
[EDIT: Woah... I wrote alot 0oO]
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What would your video game be?   What would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Kata-sama كتب:
I love games <3 X3
especially horror (i.e. Fatal Frame/Hunting ground), cute life stimulation ones (i.e. Harvest moon), and those games where you get to run around stabbing people randomly (i.e. Samurai warriors/Orochi warriors)
If get the chance to make my own game, I’ll make it a cross-over between the three genres above
It’d be something like:
The character you play with is a blond chibi demon king whose vast underworld kingdom turned into a big bundle of chaos while he was having his two-years-long evening tea so he has to get his kingdom under control and everything back straight then he takes off and meets three characters along the way: a large gay dude who thinks he’s a young pretty nurse (he’s responsible for the healing powers), walking, talking guy fox with glasses (he can use any weapon in the world, and they’re all in his super duper pocket), a sweet shy girl elf (she’s got serious muscle) and the king gets to use magic powers (like controlling ice and fire) then he figures out that his enemy, the one responsible for the chaos is his super-smexy half-robot half-french childhood friend. And the way you have to choose a queen (every king needs a queen right?) you could choose either: a) that elf with you b)your ultimate enemy c) a random maid who works at your castle --> she’s hard to win

And that’s the plot ^^’ I'm to tried to write about the stages and the platforms =_=
[EDIT: Woah... I wrote alot 0oO]

Cool .. There is someone actually in love with fatal frame and hunting ground am
Kata-sama

Kata-sama

عدد الرسائل : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What would your video game be?   What would your video game be? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 20, 2009 7:35 am

ftw? but of course there is poet

I'm totally addicted to these two games shy
especially Fatal Frame! I'm sooo looking forward to the fourth edition: Lunar Eclipse, I think...
Although I'm starting to beleive that its never going to be in stores here dark

What would your video game be?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 2انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Your Favourite game in the PS platform!
» .: bayonetta:. new game new idea
» Prison Game
» The Story Game
» BEAT DOWN PS2 game

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: GameTopia :: %-Play Station-%-
انتقل الى: