J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Vote_rcapthe day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Voting_barthe day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Vote_rcapthe day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Voting_barthe day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

the day that we become homeless

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+4
Taicho
K__I__R__A
akuma-chan
neko-chan
8 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 7:52 am

lol! moni wallah we where helll shocked really
and u neko ...spl akuma Rolling Eyes
u r the baaakaaaa without numbers Suspect
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 1:59 pm

that was funny b/c u 2 always
get in the same trouble
and akuma's driver is so bakaaa
he is always late damn
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 2:12 pm

You know Akuma, if you were a digimon fighter, you wouldn't have any trouble with such a situation..... Maybe you'd change your mind.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 3:41 pm

yea n3oooma u r damn right Sad

N-chaaaan no i don't want 2 i like my death note .. but u know wt i will take the shinigami eyes Twisted Evil
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 5:09 pm

lol, nooo then you'll know my real name...

Anyways, you gotta tell me when I'm dying.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 5:48 pm

drunken
twinkle don't worry u r my friend i don't kill my friend just the ppl who r soooooo sick about ...u know kawaiiiiiiii stuff MUAHAHAHA
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 9:46 am

LOOOOOOL

Okay, but really, I want to know when am i dying. I know the consequences, but I think I can handle it.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 1:00 pm

any time u r not ready heheheheh MUAHAHAHA
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 2:35 pm

I am not ready? why do you think so?

Frankly, you have to tell me when I'm gonna die, because you see, I can do things to you too.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 28, 2009 6:57 am

Suspect will u know it's a allah think but i think we alll ganna die at age
at 60 or 75 i have a feeling scratch

wt about u ?????????
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the day that we become homeless   the day that we become homeless - صفحة 3 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 03, 2009 3:45 am

I think I'm gonna die at the age of 38 or 40.

I swear, everytime I imagine myself grown up, my thoughts stop at that age.

the day that we become homeless
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 3 من اصل 3انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: Coffe Day-
انتقل الى: