J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Vote_rcapFinally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Voting_barFinally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Vote_lcap 
Meesh
Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Vote_rcapFinally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Voting_barFinally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
sharingan kakashi
όтakù-ςhaN
6 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 05, 2008 5:44 am

Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Redegeneration

No, I’m not talking of a sequel to Resident Evil: Extinction, because they would probably never make a part four anyway. (Well, if they did, I’ll just wait until it comes out on DVDs.)

I’m talking about Resident Evil: Degeneration, the first full-length CG animation feature based on the video game series of the same name. According to Wikipedia, it’s currently in production, and it’s slated to make its theatrical debut October 2008 in Japan, and come in DVD and Blu-Ray in America later this year.

The story takes place in 2005, seven years after the Raccoon City incident. Bioterrorists manage to unleash the T-Virus in a busy airport, threatening to cause another outbreak. This forced the local law enforcement to lock down the airport, and four hours was given to Leon S. Kennedy (yep, THE Leon S. Kennedy) and others to neutralize the situation or the T-Virus will spread across all of America.

Aside from Leon, Claire Redfield is also confirmed to appear in this movie, and they will continue where they left off in Resident Evil 2. Paul Mercier and Alyson Court will reprise their roles as voice actors for Leon and Claire, respectively.

This movie looks promising, and I think gamers who closely followed the video game series will surely watch this movie. I was pretty let down by the live-action Resident Evil trilogy because the roles of the video game characters which they put into the silver screen were somewhat played down in favor of their original character Alice. Well anyway, that’s just coming from the point of view of a gamer, because I always have the tendency to compare a movie based from a video game to the video game from which it was based.

Well anyway, a teaser video of the movie is online, and you can watch it from their official website, or by searching YouTube with keywords “Resident Evil Degeneration”.

Sources: Sony Pictures, Wikipedia, IGN
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

عدد الرسائل : 262
العمر : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 3:36 pm

it`s very very goood one it`s the best resident evil movie ever made i will see it again
thanks otaku-chan poet
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 10, 2008 4:35 pm

what???? i didnt notice it`s out otaku-chan
and it`s very very gooooooood
u should download it
u can get it from here

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/54116553/axxo?tab=summary

and u can get the subtitle`s from here

the english one

http://www.opensubtitles.org/ar/subtitles/3381042/baiohazado-dijenereshon-en

the arabic one

http://www.opensubtitles.org/ar/subtitles/3382580/baiohazado-dijenereshon-ar

i think it`s this one

and i wish u love it byeb
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 12, 2008 6:57 am

Yeah!!!

its Awesome banzai

i watched it twice !! bingo

the graphics are amazing !!!

poet Not 2 mention that Leon Is Cool AS always

thx 4 passing
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 24, 2008 3:29 pm

thanks i hope i helped
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 25, 2008 3:20 am

Yeah , Sure thing !!

thx alot 4 ur help

happy
Misao_Chaaan
Academy Student
Misao_Chaaan

عدد الرسائل : 250
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 26, 2008 11:28 am

I liked the movie
even though I didn't play 4 till now but I liked Leon on this movie he is better than 2 and the same as 4 as I heard
I only played RE4 for a few minutes because I didn't have the time but sure I will someday of course lol!
this is the best RE movie till now I didn't like the real movies except Extinction was ok and not that good scratch
thanks όтakù-ςhaN
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 28, 2008 10:07 am

Misao_Chaaan كتب:
I liked the movie
even though I didn't play 4 till now but I liked Leon on this movie he is better than 2 and the same as 4 as I heard
I only played RE4 for a few minutes because I didn't have the time but sure I will someday of course lol!
this is the best RE movie till now I didn't like the real movies except Extinction was ok and not that good scratch
thanks όтakù-ςhaN

YEAH !! Leon is SO HOT
lovelove

U should play RE4 Soon !! its amazing !!!
poet
yeah , i hate the real movies like this
lonely
i 've only watched one for silent hill

thx 4 passing misao chan poet
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2008 2:09 pm

im back
mmmm yeah silent hill movie was great
and resident evil 4 is superb

am
blackshark

blackshark

عدد الرسائل : 81
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 21, 2009 3:01 pm

sharingan kakashi كتب:
im back
mmmm yeah silent hill movie was great
and resident evil 4 is superb

am
u r soooooo right dude its sooooooo cooooool
and welcome back dude megane
DEDE4luv

DEDE4luv

عدد الرسائل : 36
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 22, 2009 6:50 am

it gotta be so cool
i'll watch it 2day

thnx wink
Raven

Raven

عدد الرسائل : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie   Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Looks Great cant wait XD

Finally…A REAL Resident Evil movie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» RESIDENT EVIL 5
» Your Favorite Movie!
» who knows when they will release naruto 2nd movie
» No Rain No Rainbow FULL [Naruto Shippuden Movie 5

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى