J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Vote_rcapGAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Voting_barGAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Vote_rcapGAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Voting_barGAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

GAME:Describe the member before you in one word

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+16
Natsumi
ichigo
Taicho
K__I__R__A
MONI
όтakù-ςhaN
The Shadow
cute bunny
neko-chan
Misao_Chaaan
devil_n3oooma chan
akuma-chan
Meesh
N
sharingan kakashi
Rimy-chan
20 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 10:29 am

lol, Why's that?
If you think I wear glasses, I don't. (Unless you mean my obsession to certain things. Lol)

Kira: A fighter for justice. (Is that not right?)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 3:04 pm

lool why..kira is fighting with people, for the people, & from the people Very Happy so it's true thanx. & nerdy people don't have to wear a glasses cuz i'm wearing one but not a nerd at all

N chan.... don't pull back when she argue with someone
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 5:03 pm

N-chaaaan the goood brain megane
& why u again twitching wt's wrong with u ha
smoker

sigh ok
kira my sweet brother like blackshark happy
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 6:12 pm

sankyooooooooooooo

are you bored from me cuz i'm beofre you? lonely escape

akuma chan...so hard to live without someone like her in your life Smile
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Kira, my partner in the humungous plot that will change the world.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 12:51 pm

arigatooo, i'm honored working with you....

N chan..the beating heart of this club bingo
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 4:10 pm

icey u again

arigatooooooooooooo kira lovelove
u r a real man wink
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 4:17 pm

thank youuuuuuu soo much blush you really make me blush though.... (oh my god a beautiful girl called me a real maaaaannn ahhhhhhhhh nose bleed i mean... lonely i'm speechless) **talking to himslef**

will akuma chan....i don't know if that's right cuz it didn't happen yet...but i think akuma chan takes the boys breath away when they see her bingo (bel3arabi...t5agighom) XD
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 4:35 pm

hahaha hahaha welcome brother

it's ok mikka
who me Shocked come on
i'm just cute onsen

hahaha hahaha

my XD brother
coz u lov this face banzai
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 4:40 pm

loool. girls are so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nose bleed . how am i gonna leave without them? study *reading some magazine containing a hot girls photos*

will akuma chan... no one can fight me like she do...which i love her fights MUAHAHAHA
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 4:59 pm

blush yaaaaaaaay thx

i'm a great fighter cowboy

u r my ...dud Cool
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 5:02 pm

you're my girl..i mean..will when someone say it doesn't have to be my girlfriend... i mean my close friend...i can't tell you you're my boy hehehe..so i'll say she's my girl & i'll kill the one who will take it wrong Evil or Very Mad
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 5:16 pm

hahaha don't be afraid i got wt u mean

& hellllllll yeah who got it wrong u girls pissed mode i will be sure killing her smoker
ok knife behind back

ok deal kira bro
afro
devils gang smoker
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 5:21 pm

lool will i'm not black or white...or even 2smar but i'm kinda liiiiiight bronze like maybe spanish people or enrique iglasias..i guess but it's ok gangsta girl lool
akuma chan make laugh like i will lose my feelings of what'sa around me
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 5:30 pm

am nice colore u have bro
will i'm samra onsen

anyway, coool witch street u want our gang 2 be smoker
i feel like it's going 2 be ...duck,duck goose ha knife behind back

kira ...is the best kukuku person

twinkle
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 10, 2009 5:36 pm

lool will i'll take the whole random area street, wanna join Very Happy

& about the colors not because of you. but

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 27EB ELBANAT ELSEMER SINCE I WAS A KID nose bleed .
OH S*** I'M BLEEDING FOR REAL...LOL READ THIS MESSAHE &i will DELETE IT.. my god this is emparesing Shocked
oh i forgot to describe...akuma chan amazing gangster member
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 6:56 am

KIRA = AKUMA -Chan Biggest Enemy
kukuku
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 8:47 am

Cool cooool man
thanks banzai ok deal let's take the area twinkle

hehehehhe MUAHAHAHA

yeah really otaku XD

otaku ...is my teacher killer 1 smoker
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 9:53 am

banzai

AKuma - Candy Girl

I liked the candy u gave me

ITS AMAZING
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 10:12 am

Otaku, the person who could only be seen randomly.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 2:33 pm

lol N my partner in our deadly orginazation for taking down the bastards.... NK rocks
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 2:49 pm

It's KN, hey you know what I think, we should do a poll. And see who wins.

Kira: Geek, no no wait, nerd. (There's a difference)
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 3:07 pm

look it's fine by me, i've been called like that when i was wearing like tobey maguire's glasses in the highschool days Razz

it's NK <_< N, the brain in the movement gang
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 3:10 pm

gang, lol.

Kira: The person who tries to follow.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: GAME:Describe the member before you in one word   GAME:Describe the member before you in one word - صفحة 14 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 3:22 pm

N the person who leave no clues about her inner thoughts Smile

GAME:Describe the member before you in one word
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 14 من اصل 33انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Game: Count til 5 and Do Something to a Member
» The Story Game
» Game : ThE sOnGs GaMe
» Member of the Month.
» Money Game

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area :: Duck, Duck Goose-
انتقل الى: