J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapwhy did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Voting_barwhy did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Vote_rcapwhy did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Voting_barwhy did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

why did you choose your nickname?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+8
blackshark
sharingan kakashi
Taicho
akuma-chan
Meesh
N
The Shadow
K__I__R__A
12 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 12:06 am

اقتباس :
I ADORE YOU BEYOND BELIEF!! YOU LIKE RAITO AND MUSE!! YOU'RE PROBABLY THE COOLEST ONE HERE!!

LMAO MEESH !!!
dude i know that band is freakin awesome !! XD
lets kidnap eachother and go to their concert ! banzai

dude Raito is so freakin smart and HAWT how can i NOT LOVE HIM !!
he is SOOOOO MY TYPE <3
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 12:22 am

hmmm good Q knife behind back
let see when pep. see me they think that I'm sooo Angel but act. they don’t know at the beginning that my other half is devil b/c of that most of them got shocked icey
but I dont harm anyone unless they started it I also give chances sometimes but if I felt the persone front of me doesn't deserve I SAY GOOD BYE foul
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 12:27 am

akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

I like u more when u r devil sp ur eyes when u turn into devil but dont looke a me when it turn that way it's scary lol!
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 27, 2008 12:28 am

devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

I like u more when u r devil sp ur eyes when u turn into devil but dont looke at me when it turn that way it's scary lol!
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2008 12:05 pm

devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

I like u more when u r devil sp ur eyes when u turn into devil but dont looke at me when it turn that way it's scary lol!

am why u...spl shouldn't feel that coz u have it
spl that look <_<
kukuku

bliv..me we r a devil...so kira don't scary us at alllllll smoker
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 21, 2008 6:05 am

akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

why would i scare, why ppl think kira is evil? Question . will to be honest both of you have the atmosphere of an evil person, even the demon himself hiding when you show up im dead gabu so plz don't take me wrong Razz but really you're so koowaiiiii hot so that's make me the good guy after all Very Happy
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 21, 2008 12:27 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

why would i scare, why ppl think kira is evil? Question . will to be honest both of you have the atmosphere of an evil person, even the demon himself hiding when you show up im dead gabu so plz don't take me wrong Razz but really you're so koowaiiiii hot so that's make me the good guy after all Very Happy

am oyyyyy so u make ur-self a good guy who r playing with ppl like a vid-game pissed mode
don't act now like an angle smoker
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 21, 2008 12:36 pm

lool that's the truth wakuwaku . i'm not the one who calling myself AKUMA Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil loool. so yyyuuupp i'm the good guy here Smile

BTW do you know about taicho senpai? she's been gone for a while & i missed her in the club, like she wasn't here for a quite long time..i hope she's ok if you know anything about her???!!!!!!! huh
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 21, 2008 12:52 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
lool that's the truth wakuwaku . i'm not the one who calling myself AKUMA Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil loool. so yyyuuupp i'm the good guy here Smile

BTW do you know about taicho senpai? she's been gone for a while & i missed her in the club, like she wasn't here for a quite long time..i hope she's ok if you know anything about her???!!!!!!! huh

heheheheheh hahaha

taicho...she is ok bingo
i'm going 2 c her 2morrw ...i will form her that u ask
yeah me 2 miss her post banzai
but unlike u i c her in the colleg wohoho
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 21, 2008 1:09 pm

yookata sigh . glad to know that taicho is fine. & thanx for your attention of teeling her...can you plz tell her (kel 3am wenti b5eer ba3d elza7ma?) XD
lool seeing her in the collage not that cool you know why?

cuz YOU gonna see somthing make your day sooooooooooo baaaaaaad like a bad teachers like your oldie L--A--W kukuku Twisted Evil teacher or even worse teachers than her Very Happy, but either way i wish you & the others a good luck
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 21, 2008 1:18 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
yookata sigh . glad to know that taicho is fine. & thanx for your attention of teeling her...can you plz tell her (kel 3am wenti b5eer ba3d elza7ma?) XD
lool seeing her in the collage not that cool you know why?

cuz YOU gonna see somthing make your day sooooooooooo baaaaaaad like a bad teachers like your oldie L--A--W kukuku Twisted Evil teacher or even worse teachers than her Very Happy, but either way i wish you & the others a good luck

u welcome brother Wink
ok i will tell her that Very Happy
oyyyyyyyy me & taicho ..going 2 kill all the teachers who make us mad ....we r in the same page..we r holding our-self from killing ppl smoker
thx 4 the wish u 2 man u 2 wakuwaku
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 21, 2008 1:22 pm

any time A...........KU.........MA bingo
Death*Gossip

Death*Gossip

عدد الرسائل : 8
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 5:22 am

Hmm 1st of all nice topic KIRA
well ,, i've chosen my nickname cuz the emo , dark , angel and rock music r simply me , then the death is conecting with them so , ii love this nickname cuz we afraid from the death and it's always like gossiping abput us ,, i don't know but it's simply me hh

T. C

knife behind back
http://en.netlog.com/DEATH_GOSSIP
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 6:45 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

I think if we r bad people
or being evil to someone she deserved it
b/c me and Akuma know girls better than u
I give chances but when i feel she doesn’t
derives it i shut her down
girls are not secure in front of u they makes u feel they r nice and support u but behind ur back they hate u the most and wish bad things happen to u
most of them like that so don’t blame us if we r evil

knife behind back
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 7:40 am

devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

girls are not secure in front of u they makes u feel they r nice and support u but behind ur back they hate u the most and wish bad things happen to u

knife behind back

narohodu *evil look* i like that. that's why i love this place
i can smell the scent of the evil here like the vampire when he smell the scent of the blood. & to be hoest it feels soo good kukuku *change the face mood* am i right? bingo knife behind back
thanx for the comment both of you
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 8:56 am

devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

knife behind back

u sooo right n3oooma
deadly right knife behind back

c even u kira...u r feeling the same thing smoker
r the boyz like that 2 dark
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 8:59 am

akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

knife behind back

u sooo right n3oooma

loool you're the judge, what do you think? am
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 9:14 am

K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

knife behind back

u sooo right n3oooma

loool you're the judge, what do you think? am
i think they r all sucks ...but every one with hes own smoker
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 9:34 am

akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

knife behind back

u sooo right n3oooma

yup Twisted Evil
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 10:53 am

devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

knife behind back

u sooo right n3oooma

yup Twisted Evil

wow, both of you are demons, they should sue you in the court for the bad behaviar to the boys & doing the evil job to the humanity. not emention that you said boys sucks XD heyyyy. wait a minute twitching huh gyboooooo NANI!!!! i'm a boy sic
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 2:09 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
akuma-chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
devil_n3oooma chan كتب:
akoma-chan كتب:
K__I__R__A كتب:
ok twitching
hahahahah hahaha hahaha
kira in that face am

spl that look <_<
kukuku

knife behind back

u sooo right n3oooma

yup Twisted Evil

wow, both of you are demons, they should sue you in the court for the bad behaviar to the boys & doing the evil job to the humanity. not emention that you said boys sucks XD heyyyy. wait a minute twitching huh gyboooooo NANI!!!! i'm a boy sic

kira be smart.... smoker
i mean all of them boyz...girls knife behind back
i'm not on boyz or anything....or on the girls or anything but let us face the truth ... it's all bad but we should choose the good one right n3oooma...kira...
like we r in this club...i think every one of us is a good person but don't push the wrong button smoker
i'm i right guys or wt knife behind back
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 2:30 pm

wakarimashta. im dead my god she's aaa twitching kowaiii
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 23, 2008 3:28 pm

K__I__R__A كتب:
wakarimashta. im dead my god she's aaa twitching kowaiii

hahaha hahaha u r crazy
hahaha hahaha

thx dear wakuwaku
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 24, 2008 4:13 am

DOOOOOOOOOOMO akuma chan hi
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why did you choose your nickname?   why did you choose your nickname? - صفحة 2 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 31, 2008 10:08 am

So, I get that every member told us why they chose their nicknames?

why did you choose your nickname?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 4انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4  الصفحة التالية
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» who got the best pic? & who got the best nickname

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: Coffe Day-
انتقل الى: