J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Vote_rcapHarry Potter RPG/ for us fans Voting_barHarry Potter RPG/ for us fans Vote_lcap 
Meesh
Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Vote_rcapHarry Potter RPG/ for us fans Voting_barHarry Potter RPG/ for us fans Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans   Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 08, 2008 12:26 pm

(Before I post anything, please don't just jump in and turn this into a chat room, there's plenty of those in other places, if you want to say anything say it between brackets and let it be brief, also, if you don't like Harry and all the magic matter don't post, and if you don't feel like posting don't post saying so, and yeah you need to be a Harry Potter-Otaku to post, enjoy)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans   Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Name: N Mayor
Year: Seventh
House: Ravenclaw
Brief history: Has one brother, great at Astronomy, Potions, and Defense Against the Dark Arts (DADA). Always loves to rebel against despotic power holders.

(Comon get excited!) 
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans   Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 11, 2008 7:47 am

name: akoma
year: fifth
house: way from the sun
brief history: dark magic teacher, alone, the most powerful dark magic user, killing 3 of my friend dark
walking under the moon relax
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans   Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 11, 2008 10:34 am

(I wonder how we're gonna play all alone! But wait Akoma, are you a teacher, or a fifth year student?)

She was sweetly sleeping, drifting from one dream to another, there she stood in front a long tunnel, N could see Candy Land lying behind. It was colorful and all full of ice cream and candies, the sky was milky like. N stretched her arm to taste the rainbow-ed ice cream from the flowing river, she lowered her arm and scooped a handful of it, slowly she raised it to her mouth.....

A wand kept nagging on her head, dream time was over. N looked up, it was Akoma.
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans   Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 12, 2008 5:42 am

Name:- Weef Wellbeloved
(what came to mind since in all the Harry Potter movies had first and last names that start with the same letter. Thats a real name btw i got it off wikipedia.)
Year:- Seventh
House:- Slithering
Brief history:
Daughter of Dorcas Wellbeloved – Founder of the Society for Distressed Witches.
family was killed in the famous Wellbeloved Massacre.
has a fondness for curses, hexes, and Dark arts in general.
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans   Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2008 5:26 am

N كتب:
(I wonder how we're gonna play all alone! But wait Akoma, are you a teacher, or a fifth year student?)

She was sweetly sleeping, drifting from one dream to another, there she stood in front a long tunnel, N could see Candy Land lying behind. It was colorful and all full of ice cream and candies, the sky was milky like. N stretched her arm to taste the rainbow-ed ice cream from the flowing river, she lowered her arm and scooped a handful of it, slowly she raised it to her mouth.....

A wand kept nagging on her head, dream time was over. N looked up, it was Akoma.
i'm a teacher & a five year old like the dr in lov monster onegai
N
Genin
N

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans   Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 13, 2008 5:33 am

(oooh, how awkward! anyway, let's play)

N stared at Akoma, "Yes Professor?"
She realized she had slept the whole class, the girls were staring at her, she can see from the tip of her nose Weef Wellbeloved, the Slytherin girl, her life long rival.
The Shadow
Genin
The Shadow

عدد الرسائل : 904
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans   Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 14, 2008 1:34 am

Weef was staring out the window Akuma-sensai's class wasnt boring or anything it was just that todays lesson wasnt that interesting.

suddenly she heard N's voice which brought her back from her daze.
'looks like that idiot is in trouble again'she thought
giving her a smirk.

(just to let you all know i never read the Harry Potter books, but i watched almost all of the movies. So i hope thats enough.)

Harry Potter RPG/ for us fans
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» fans of One Piece and Naruto [Kakashi VS Gai], check this out Funny XD!!!!!

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: