J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
info about (the one ) manga Vote_rcapinfo about (the one ) manga Voting_barinfo about (the one ) manga Vote_lcap 
Meesh
info about (the one ) manga Vote_rcapinfo about (the one ) manga Voting_barinfo about (the one ) manga Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

info about (the one ) manga

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
neko-chan

neko-chan

عدد الرسائل : 69
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/10/2008

info about (the one ) manga Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: info about (the one ) manga   info about (the one ) manga Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 23, 2009 3:27 pm

i read this manga yesterday and i like it and i hope you 'ill like it to
it comedy, manhua, romance, shoujo, slice of life
the Author and Artist is Lee Nicky

Summary
Cane Lele was born into the fashion industry. Her mother, Ye Feii, was Taiwan's top model, and her father was also a model, until a tragic airplane crash left Lele without parents.

Therefore it is no surprise that Lele hates the industry, thinking it superficial and unnecessary. Raised by her paternal grandmother, Lele reaches seventeen before she is sucked in by her mother’s sister, Ye Feihung, a fashion agent (and former model) who "convinces" the reluctant Lele to pose.
Lele is adverse to the whole idea, until she sees a photo shoot of popular American model Angus Lanson, and she begins to see modeling as an art form.

When Aunt Feihung's magazine editor invites Angus Lanson to a meeting of all the top fashion ambassadors, Lele is invited along and is curious to meet Angus. She does not know that Angus' twin elder brother, Eros Lanson, is secretly accompanying his brother. This obviously leads to confusion and is the start of a charming story of Lele's goals: Fashion in New York city, becoming a top model, and love?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://j-otaku-club.own0.com
devil_n3oooma chan
Genin
devil_n3oooma chan

عدد الرسائل : 757
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: info about (the one ) manga   info about (the one ) manga Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 24, 2009 10:27 am

I will look for this manga and when i find it i will tell u what i think of it
thanx for the info my lovely neko study
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: info about (the one ) manga   info about (the one ) manga Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 25, 2009 4:18 pm

cat ...nekooooooooooo u r sooooooooo lovelove
kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii but i will kill u knife behind back
thx brushing
neko-chan

neko-chan

عدد الرسائل : 69
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: info about (the one ) manga   info about (the one ) manga Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 1:11 pm

devil_n3oooma chan domo
akuma whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i didn't do anything hontony i didn't do anything don't kill me:cutie2: cries
jast go to hell and *************pissed mode **************AND***********your pssied off so daed your Death note want damn save you akuma baka escape
https://j-otaku-club.own0.com
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: info about (the one ) manga   info about (the one ) manga Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 26, 2009 2:28 pm

ooooooooooo really neko knife behind back
in real life i don't use death note i use my hand smoker
c u at colleg MUAHAHAHA
cute bunny
Genin
cute bunny

عدد الرسائل : 530
العمر : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: info about (the one ) manga   info about (the one ) manga Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 07, 2009 2:00 pm

ooooooooo......u are sooo evil sis

info about (the one ) manga
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» manga news
» The Manga.
» Gantz (manga)...ガンツ
» what the last manga you read
» Manga best 20 for 2008