J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Vote_rcapwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Voting_barwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Vote_lcap 
Meesh
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Vote_rcapwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Voting_barwhich one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+8
wedo0on
devil_n3oooma chan
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
Taicho
N
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
12 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 12:15 pm

lol, I don't know what the hell they were talking about, but anyways: Breaking the rules: Our lives, Our future.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 15, 2009 9:20 am

taicho know wt i'm talking about
pissed mode
όтakù-ςhaN
Genin
όтakù-ςhaN

عدد الرسائل : 771
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 12:05 am

woooooow looks there is fight about to begin

* brings her popcorn and pepsi and waits *
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

عدد الرسائل : 1135
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 3:21 am

1- Lavi
2- Zero
3- Lelouch
4- Sasori
5- Hitsugaya
6- Kei dude
7- L
http://infinite-lullaby.blogspot.com/
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 11:33 am

thank you meesh san for your opinion

by the way i loved the kei dude thing am lol
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 12:10 pm

lol I don't know his name and I'm too lazy to look it up.
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 1:25 pm

loool girrrrrrrrrrrrls know how to get the informations from us so easily...... lol my pleasure to help you..

his name is KEI KURONO
which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Kurono10
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Heh. Thanks!
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 16, 2009 2:28 pm

you're welcome Smile
Raven

Raven

عدد الرسائل : 44
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 24, 2009 7:36 pm

I would say the first one XD
N
Genin
N

عدد الرسائل : 1447
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Meesh, why the hell is L the last one on your list? He's much handsomer than the Gantz guy or the other feminine guy...
Meesh
Genin
Meesh

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 29, 2009 2:55 am

I. Don't. Like. L.
cute bunny
Genin
cute bunny

عدد الرسائل : 530
العمر : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 29, 2009 3:15 am

ooooooooooooooo.....they are alllllllllll cute and hot men .. omg .. why did the boys in anime are like that
o.k am going to say
.hetsuga tochiro is very kawaiiii from BLEACH
..zero is soooo hot from VAMPIR NIGHTt
...I think the man from D GRAY MAN is sooo funny and kakuwiiiii
....the man from GANTEZ_KEI KURONO is soogooiiiinaaa
.....sasuri from NARUTO is soooo hot tooo
......L from DEATH NOTES is soooo kaawaaiiiinaaa am really in love with him
....... and the man from the CODE GESS is sooo handsome and smart
hehehehehe did I miss some thing
Taicho
Villager
Taicho

عدد الرسائل : 216
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 29, 2009 6:13 am

bunny chan am
If u say twinkle "the man from the CODE GESS is sooo handsome and smart"
then why URUSAI is he on the last on ur list???????? pissed mode pissed mode
cute bunny
Genin
cute bunny

عدد الرسائل : 530
العمر : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?   which one of them is the mose handsome charecter? - صفحة 4 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 03, 2009 6:57 pm

welllllll u seeeeeeeee taicho_sama am.....well
he really soooooo handsome and smart
and am not make him in my list the last one cuze u see no one is the last and no one is the first soooo pleas dont be mad of meeee
for u am going to make him the first
o.k heheh hot hot

which one of them is the mose handsome charecter?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 4 من اصل 4انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2, 3, 4
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» who's ur fav charecter in anime

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: EveryDay Topic Board :: The RANDOM Area-
انتقل الى: