J-otaku club
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

J-otaku club

Enter The Otaku Matrix

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
N
.: the best episode in naruto this year:. Vote_rcap.: the best episode in naruto this year:. Voting_bar.: the best episode in naruto this year:. Vote_lcap 
Meesh
.: the best episode in naruto this year:. Vote_rcap.: the best episode in naruto this year:. Voting_bar.: the best episode in naruto this year:. Vote_lcap 
akuma-chan
K__I__R__A
The Shadow
όтakù-ςhaN
devil_n3oooma chan
cute bunny
Hinata
sharingan kakashi

.: the best episode in naruto this year:.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

عدد الرسائل : 262
العمر : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2008

.: the best episode in naruto this year:. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: .: the best episode in naruto this year:.   .: the best episode in naruto this year:. Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 22, 2008 9:36 pm

clearly the last episode of naruto is the best banzai
it`s like a mini movie alot of action and smartness
from both our konoha heroes and our immortal enemies
this is the best naruto episode in this year yet
lovelove

who`s with me in this one am
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: .: the best episode in naruto this year:.   .: the best episode in naruto this year:. Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 16, 2008 4:03 am

OMG XD
r u kidding me ....nooooooooo q in it banzai
i do agree bingo so smart but f they do wt we talk about they r sooooooooooooo baka damn
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: .: the best episode in naruto this year:.   .: the best episode in naruto this year:. Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 18, 2008 1:09 am

the artist who did this episode is greaaaaaaat
i wish he do all the great ones
he makes kakashi look like a kick ass hero
soo awesome
cowboy
K__I__R__A
Genin
K__I__R__A

عدد الرسائل : 1006
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: .: the best episode in naruto this year:.   .: the best episode in naruto this year:. Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 18, 2008 4:51 am

for me the best episode was when naruto drive himself crazy &give up himself to the kyuubi & turn to one, that one was complelty awesome
akuma-chan
Genin
akuma-chan

عدد الرسائل : 1121
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: .: the best episode in naruto this year:.   .: the best episode in naruto this year:. Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 18, 2008 1:10 pm

sharingan kakashi كتب:
the artist who did this episode is greaaaaaaat
i wish he do all the great ones
he makes kakashi look like a kick ass hero
soo awesome
cowboy
yeah man...damn he is smart smoker
sharingan kakashi
Academy Student
sharingan kakashi

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: .: the best episode in naruto this year:.   .: the best episode in naruto this year:. Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 20, 2008 7:58 pm

yeah kira that one was good but not thaaaaat good
no smartness in it
and otaku -chan ur right

.: the best episode in naruto this year:.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» who knows when they will release naruto 2nd movie
» BLEECH 195 EPISODE
» what anime episode did u just watched..
» make the end of naruto on your way
» Naruto Shippuuden

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
J-otaku club :: ~Anime Madness~ :: Anime News-
انتقل الى: